*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1195139-TO-GROW-IS-TO-LET-GO
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Personal · #1195139
THIS IS A POEM ABOUT HOW ONE MUST LET TO GO IN ORDER TO TRULY GROW.
I lay awake in this moonlit night...trying to find the words to write and recite...
For each and every past day of this life It has appeared as if I have yet to get it right...
Yet, this feeling or dangerous mental rendevous is not due to past failures of yesturday....
It's geared more towards the feeling of freedom in comparison today...Yeah that's right...thinking of freedom that for so
long evaded my reach..yet has laid reserved, given, and buried underneath.....

I have learned that the key to being free lies within my own ability...to let go...to grow...to show...and to know...
Deep down...within...like the blood that is bleeding from this pen....Deep...deep into the abyss of me...A special key...that only applies to
..is made for...and designed in the type of me...Yeah...to be free is to be light...in burden...and seemingly struggleless plight...yet in these words I recite...I fade all misery...to the background..as it should be...and dare to take the next version of ME...to a better, sweeter...sounding melody..

For I feel that my life has evolved due to these new epiphany's... bestowed unto me...guided through me...that have opened my eyes to envision a newness...a realness...of something deeper yet still heartfelt...for it is the passion within I have been blessed...to soothe away my own pains...and partake in healing of self...more than blessed...I still attest...in the midst of worriness....sleeplessness....weariness...yet I am still....


I've figured it out...that in due time..my own personal rainbow can shine...and in darkness I've carried the torch of neverending light...meant to bring out in times of distress or destitute...for no one should be able to steal your joy from you...given into you...submitted through...a radiant flame...called you....yeah...so I been thinking and shuffling through...from this to that...and round the back...alley ways of life...to see and delve deep to the core...inner time...sunshine...darkness...the rain...and the moon...far too short of a time to consume at such a rapid pace the many lessons wrapped into...configured for you...to be lost in darkness of self...never allowing the sunlight to enter...is a life in which I shall always protest...it is going to rain...storm...and hail all over your life...yet what you do in those down times...only you can write...can type...can store away as a story entitled your life...what will the pages you turn recite...testify...glorify...

Is it truth???

(Food for Thought)
© Copyright 2006 MZ_ARIE (areaun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1195139-TO-GROW-IS-TO-LET-GO