*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191747-The-Perfect-Kiss
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1191747
This is a story of what one could or would experience while recieving th perfect kiss
Many people have told me what the perfect kiss should or would be. Some lay claim to actually experiencing the perfect kiss. Others simply tell what it would be if they ever did experience it. Personally, I have not experienced the perfect kiss. This is a description/story of what it would be for me.

    She was a diamond in a sea of stones, a sunrise in an endless expanse of darkness. Her beauty was blinding in the most literal sense of the word. I couldn't bear to look at her for I fear I would lose my sight and never gaze upon her visage again. And yet, the thought of tearing my eyes from her face worried me even more. What if this was a dream? If I were to look away, would she still be there when I turned back, or would she disappear?
    Suddenly none of this mattered. My mind was shocked and amazed as information I never thought I would possess entered it. She loved me. Imagine the most beautiful person you've ever met and multiply him/her to the largest number you know and you might get some idea of what I saw when I looked at her. Take it a step further and imagine that person was madly, insanely, completely in love with you. Most dream it will happen to them. It did happen to me.
    She started towards me. Her every movemement was the very definition of grace. Her face filled my vision. I wanted to look at her forever. I wanted to memorize her features. Every line, every curve was perfection. Her eyes locked with mine. I thought it couldn't get any better...then she smiled.
    Her lips parted and an angel's voice passed through them. It must have been an angel's voice. It was like nothing I had ever heard before. Three words escaped that perfect face, three words no woman had ever said to me before. She said, "I love you." The warmth and joy I felt at hearing those words had barely set in when she began to stretch her face up towards mine. I slowly bent to meet her.
    My heart began to race. My blood rose to a raging boil. The strength began to seep from my body. My knees weakened.
    The initial contact nearly took me off my feet. It only got better. Our lips spread and stretched around each other's. Pleasure washed over me like a wave over the shore. Joy wrapped my body like a warm blanket. It took every ounce of strength I had left, but I shut my eyes. The blackness of my eyelids filled with stars. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled my face to hers. Our kiss became more physical, more intense. The stars exploded. Fire and ice passed over me in waves. 
    Some say that time stands still when you kiss your true love, that you lose yourself in them. I can vouch for the truth of that statement. We fell into each other. Our two bodies formed and molded together until they were one. I knew her every thought and she knew mine. Time stood still. The world disappeared. It was just her and I, the perfect union of two souls.
    The world slowly came back into focus. I felt her arms slip down my shoulders. Her body began to pull away from mine. The last contact was our lips. As they parted, I opened my eyes and saw her for the last time. That amazing smile graced her face for one brief moment. She began to back away. Darkness came creeping into my vision. Warmth began to fade. Her face slowly moved away as the darkness enveloped my sight. As she left, her face became smaller and smaller until she was the last speck of light I could see.
    The light went out and I was alone. I closed my eyes and tried to hold on to her face. It was easy at first. I had every detail of her face engraved in my mind. But time passed, and like writing in stone, her face became worn and faded until there was nothing left but me.
    I stood alone in the dark, knowing that she, the light, had left me forever. A single tear fell from my eye. She was gone, but I knew she could hear me. I gathered all my love and passion and cast it out into the abyss in a single, whispered phrase:

"Thank You."



© Copyright 2006 ForTheSakeOf (bigdanny2003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191747-The-Perfect-Kiss