*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178003-How-to-study-the-easy-way
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1178003
An informal guide to beginners in the unavoidable void of studying..
How to study: the easy way

Congratulations on your effort to actually start reading this article, because an effort is all it takes. This article is not aimed at students who do well in studies, but my friends who like me find the road a lot bumpier.
I wont bore you by writing a big story or lecture, but get down to the basic task of helping you do what you may have found to be difficult. These tips and guidelines have come from me and my friends ongoing experience as students and by no means should be taken very seriously. This is my first draft of this project and is enough to get you going. I believe you if followed even a little bit can make a change in your life. Perhaps later I can come out with a much deeper version of this article, but that depends on your response.If the reader is a parent guide, tutor or teacher please let the student himself/herself read this.

Getting down to business:

1.My motivation:
please follow these steps.
Motivating or simply driving yourself is difficult when you have too much on your minds.
Relax. Calm down. No matter what. We have all the time in the world

It is you who has to study, not your mom or dad. Why study? because you want to succeed in life, definately don't want to not end up working in a starbucks. Hey c'mon you are better than that. All that you are now dosen't matter, all you are to be is going to matter. Now is the time to change, if you are good , you can be better.


© Copyright 2006 hiremath (hiremath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178003-How-to-study-the-easy-way