*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173263-Will-of-Steel
Rated: · Other · Other · #1173263
I'm empty inside and the only thing that can help is my Will to go on - I think.
My soul leaves my body. I see my spiritual self, or is it my shadow, leaving my physical body. I'm dead! Its so peaceful where I am, why didn't anyone tell me of the road ahead? I move through my neighbourhood as if to say "buh-bye" for the last time. I see Leila with her black eye, crying in her bed with the razor in her hand, contemplating suicide. I want to tell her not to do it. I want to tell her to look into her heart and there she will find the will to brake the chains within her mental boundaries but I can't, she can't see me. She felt me come in through the window, but dismissed my presence as her state of desperation playing tricks on her. So I leave her, yet hoping she will eventually look into her heart and find her Will of Steel.

You see, we all have the Will of Steel although not all of us know we can find it. It is hard to find your Will when all you see arround you is darkness - the end. You have the power to change your circumstances. You have enough Will to keep you going even in the face of darkness. So what? If your father left your mother and you are strugling to fit in with anyone or anything? You don't have to fit in, you are not meant to fit in. You are meant to be where you are and that is where you fit in. Nobody is meant to "fit-in" - there wouldn't be enough space if we all tried to fit in. You are special and that is how you are meant to live your life, as a special person and beautiful creation. So what if your innocence was taken from you without your consent. It has happened, you can't take what happened back - you can squash its demons by living a happy life. What is a happy life you may ask. You can never experience no greater joy than giving. Try it. Give even if you are burdened, give your smile even when your soul is dying, give your support even if you don't know where your next meal will come from and most importantly give your love. Love depends not on whether you have received it or not in your life. If it feels good in your soul and receives a smile from another, then that is love. Show someone the Will they posess in their soul and you have given them love. Give Love in the world full hate, misery and suicides. Give love regardless of circumstance and you Will have shown the universe that you have the Will of Steel.
© Copyright 2006 Bulzeye (bulzeye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173263-Will-of-Steel