*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165415-the-3-war-gods
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by joejoe
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1165415
there are 3 kids raised by a lord and he finds out there are bandits coming to kill them
chapter 1: the begining

"RUN BANDITS ARE COMING!!!!!!!" yelled a local villager. "wake up blake cmon wake up" "mommy whats happening"said blake. "kids wake up bandits are coming hurry cmon"said niro evryone ran out of the house as it burst into flames. "where is rachel oh no she is still in the house"niro said running in the mansion. rachel where are you rachel cmon say something" said niro with depression."DADDY WHERE ARE YOU DADDY NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"said the voice as it went silent. niro ran through everyroom and he couldn't find her. then he heard a big crash and notice the it was the sound of bones breaking he ran into the room that had the disgusting sound in it and gasped at what he saw..........
...there lying on the ground was his daughter under a dead bandit his wrist was broken and his head was crushed by a steel beam rachel got up and ran toward her dad. "dad i was so scared" cryed rachel. they both ran out of the house as soon as they got out it callapsed the family looked an awe at the remains of the house that was there. they went through everything and noticed that 3 gold coins wernt burnt the lor bent down and trie to pick them up but got flinged far from the coins. "what the hell just happend" said niro angrily. then he just noticed that the coins dissapeared and he looked around and then he noticed that blake matt and rachel were holding them. he went to them and took the coins out of there hands and said they can keep us alive for the next few years.
niro took all the coins in his hands and as soon as he touched them he blinked for a second and he was 1000 feet in the air. "what the hell where am i" he looked down and he noticed he wasn't touching the ground anymore he started descending to the earth as gravity took its pull. he started picking up a little speed lucky for him when he hit the ground he landed in a pillow factory and he was on alot of pillows. He got up and noticed he wasn't to far from his house.he started walking when he got there it was nightfall and he looked around and his family was no where to be seen then he thought the bandits must of got to them. He started walking down the road and he noticed his other daughter dark and called to him.
© Copyright 2006 joejoe (joejoe242424 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165415-the-3-war-gods