*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1161990-Change-Can-it-ever-Happen
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1161990
Change can you
I always wondered what if i could change,what if i could take everything around me and make it the way i need it to be that way i want it to be.

The way i think it should be.I guess that the people that get what it is that they want do what they said they would do.What i mean is if you wanna change then do it but the reason why people don't is because it's easier staying the same it's not hard that way.

Take me for example i could have done anything that i ever wanted to do in my life,but like most i pissed it away.I should be in a diffrent place,a diffrent world were i'm me and not who i am now.

i just wanna be diffrent but in a good way,i'd give up anything just to go back and give it a try one last time,but a wish never comes true..and neither do you.I guess i'm stuck here looking in from the cold and wondering why i cant release you why i got so close but let you go.I'm human but i'm also avrege,i have nothing to offer this world as i am now.

But maybe when i can get enough courge i can release my true self,my Chad Side the side thats screams for the world but is never heard.If you all look really close you can see your self in me cause i'm like you a no body waiting for my time that will never came without Me
© Copyright 2006 Sad man Cries Never (changeihope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1161990-Change-Can-it-ever-Happen