*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1149568-Miserable-Skyy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Drama · #1149568
This is an intro about a young girl who falls for a dangerous man that destroys her life.
Atlanta, Georgia was experiencing peculiar weather for an evening in early autumn. The winds howled like never before and the streets were slick with ice. Trees swayed with enormous passion as folks held on to poles and rails to keep from falling.

“Step on it, step on it,” screamed Trevette as the ambulance glided down the street.

Skyy Troi Blue had been beaten by the father of her children and she was in very bad shape. Her sister Trevette called for an ambulance and when it arrived, she rode along and watched nervously as paramedics worked to stabilize the youngest of the Troi sisters.

Skyy’s head was bleeding, her jaw was broken, and her eyes were black and blue. There were signs of broken ribs, most of her hair had been ripped from the scalp, and her vital signs were dropping rapidly. Her face was so swollen that it was beyond recognition and all but two teeth had been knocked out of her head.

It was evident that murder was on the mind of Skyy’s assailant but the paramedics were determined to save her life.

As they reached the hospital’s parking lot, Skyy became completely unconscious. Trevette stepped out of the ambulance shaking like a leaf as her sister was rushed inside.

The mother of the Troi family arrived shortly after the ambulance did. She sat in a corner and rocked uncontrollably as she waited to see a doctor. Trevette ran to her mother’s side in an attempt to calm her but she was unsuccessful. Mrs. Troi rocked with more and more intensity as the wait continued. All she could visualize was her last born lying in a coffin and the thought drove her insane.

Back at the Troi apartment, Skyy’s father sat in his room with his head in his hands. His daughter had been down this road before and he was sick of it. He stood by and watched the abuse that went on in her life and it angered him. In the back of his mind he always knew it would come to this. He knew that animal would eventually beat his daughter within inches of her life but there was nothing he could do about it.

Skyy took on the role of a grown woman and mother at a very early age and now there were consequences to be faced. She was a child thrown into an adult situation and she had no idea what she was doing. The man was fifteen years her senior and had absolutely nothing in common with her. Mr. Troi often wondered what in the world would a grown man want with damn near a baby.

He rose up, shook his head, waved his hand and paced up and down his bedroom floor. Sure he was concerned but that was all he would be, concerned.

He loved his baby girl but he knew if and when she pulled through this ass whipping, there would only be others waiting in the wings. He was finished with the madness and if Skyy chose to live her life or leave this world on those terms, then that was on her.
© Copyright 2006 GurrlGee (grierg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1149568-Miserable-Skyy