*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148600-hyaku-ku-ju-si
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by joushi
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1148600
`--194-388--`
one-hundred-nintey-four-百九十四-honderd vierennegentig-cent quatre-vingt-dix quatre -hundert neunzig vier-εκατό ενενήντα τέσσερα-cento novanta quattro-백 90 4- cem ninety quatro-أن هوندرد -نينتي فوور -один 100 90 4-cientos noventa cuatro


In total there are exactly 194 countries. This includes Taiwan and does not include states or places that are thought to be there own country such as Puerto Rico or Greenland. The people of these countries differ greatly by their customs and culture, but today that doesn't matter for 388 different people from 194 different countries.

Today 194 school girls and boys from all around the world gathered on the first floor of the abandoned school in Moscow. The name of the school is unknown and at least half of the school was destroyed during the holocaust. Currently there were four lines, with a leader facing the front of the line they were assigned. Each of the school girls and boys took off their shirt as they came to the front of the line and whimpered in pain as a patch of 3x2 inch square of skin was peeled of their back by a wood planer from the person designated at the head of the line. Then the bloody pieces of skin were stitched together by all who were willing.

At the same time 194 more school girls and boys were doing the exact thing in a deserted hotel in Las Vegas that was scheduled for demolition the next day. The school children in Moscow and Las Vegas rested for two days, and then got on plains to New York, New York and Tokyo, Japan. It was exactly 12:00a.m in New York and 13:00 in Tokyo when the school children arrived in multiple busses, taxis, and subways from the airport to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building in Tokyo or the Bank of America Tower in New York. The school children had mailed the skin to random people in Paris, France and Rome, Italy, and it would arrive tomorrow.

At 15 min after the hour, the students stood in strait lines on each side of the buildings top floor, while holding hands for 15 seconds and then started to swing their hands. Meanwhile in Tokyo, Yuki sat on a bench in a subway station and watched the news on the TV. She was startled to se around 200 people standing on all sides of a building only a couple blocks away from her. She stood up to se the TV screen better but it was fuzzy. She moved closer toward the edge of the tracks until she was on the yellow line. There were only 24 other people in the station at that time and none of them seemed to care about what was on the news.

Yuki strained to se what was on the TV. She wondered why so many people where on the roof of that building. She heard the subway coming through the tunnel before it would block her view of the TV. Just 5 seconds before the train stopped at the station Yuki Screamed at what was happening on the TV and lost her balance, falling onto the tracks of the subway, and died on the tracks of the subway. The children had just jumped in Tokyo causing havoc all across Japan. Even people in Tokyo's sister citer, New York, were watching live as the people jumped off the building in Tokyo.

At that exact time I stood at the base of the Bank of America Tower and in front of 231 people I shot myself in the side of my head, Marking the start of the New York jump. As the remaining school children swung their hands and jumped, Terrorists launched a stolen Nuclear bomb on Tokyo because they did not see it as a jump of suicide. They saw it as Tokyo forcing there two best soldiers of a building. Tokyo saw the bomb as American, because that’s who the terrorists stole it from. So they launched three nuclear missals into New York, Jacksonville, and Los Angeles. The Americans witness the jump of the students as the first bomb hits Los Angeles, so the Americans launch a bomb at Tokyo but accidentally hits North Korea. This goes on until the 388 students have gotten revenge on their counties for mistreating them. Even thou they were of the highest rank class and government possible.

And that’s the story of the Nuclear Winter Suicide - December 27th, 2010
© Copyright 2006 joushi (bachitari at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148600-hyaku-ku-ju-si