*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142069-Drago-of-Exile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Gothic · #1142069
They cry for one man. Theyre savior. His name is Drago of Exile.
Chapter 1


"Help me please" screamed the women running frantically and without care for the time of night as the creature swept the buildings swiftly. She could hear it breathing as she screamed at the top of her lungs throughout the alley ways of downtown Los Angeles. The creature snarled and hissed as it jumped from shadow to shadow, showing its sharp fangs in the moonlight. Saliva and slime dripped from its hungry, bloodthirsty lips. "Im gonna suck you dry it screeched as it lunged hard at her from the shadows.
"Omg no!! Please dont kill me! Help!! begged the woman as the beast pinned her to the ground. The foul, stale breath of the bloodthirsty beast swept over her face. The creature looked deep into her eyes. Beady, hungry, demonic eyes pierced the womans as she stared deep into its eyes. Falling into another world the lady stopped kicking and screaming and lay there, motionless, staring into the hungry creatures eyes.
"Your soul is mine.." the creature hissed into the womans ear as it went down and opened its mouth wide, ready to sink its sharp, pearly white teeth into the ladies neck.

Just as the beast placed its slime covered lips over the womans neck there was a noise coming from the distance. It sounded like chains clanging together.
Clang.....ching.........ching........clink. It grew louder as it came closer n closer to the bloodthirsty creature of the night. It turned around only to see from down the alleyway the sillouette of a man. The man slowly walked closer as the beast slowly paced to meet him. Closer and closer they came to one another. The creature snarled and hissed walking faster n faster to a steady jog, now sprinting toward the man he stopped. The beast ran toward him. The dark figure waited for the creature. Waiting to strike. The anticipation of what was gonna happen made him very anxious as he then pulled out a blade and swiped over his head, dropping to one knee and slowly standing back up. The beast fell to the ground in a slump. The head falling to the mans feet. Wiping the razor sharp kitana that glistened off the moonlight he sheathed the sword and started toward the woman. The young lady now out of her hypnosis, blinked at wat she just saw and with that blink as quickly as the mysterious man came he was gone. All that was left was a sign. A sign on the wall in front of her. She burned it into her brain as she has heard of this man and some people believed a myth. She heard of his journeys and how he became the murderer of the guilty, the slayer of the demonic creatures thats stormed along the shadows of the world............Drago of Exile.....
© Copyright 2006 Rob Buck (oplivecrime206 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142069-Drago-of-Exile