*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128980-Maybe-I-shouldve-Cheated
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1128980
Jus needed to vent about a issue and this is what came
If you think for a second that I'm stupid you thought wrong. You're not done lying and cheating and I know this. I dont have time to end up looking stupid all over again. I gave you all my love and you used it in vain. I get sick just thinking about you ever touching me again, you truly disgust me. And when it comes down to it not only am I hurt because you failed to do right by me but Im hurting because I still love your black ass. All the things I've said and did in the past weren't just for play. I was serious about you and anybody who was somebody to me could tell. You had a girl that would do jus about anything for you and you threw it away. Its not my fault, not at all. Dont come at me telling me Im throwing our love away becuz you threw it away as soon as you started fuckin and suckin and stickin and lickin and doing whoever. I dont have to give you another chance, why should I? Come on, lets be serious! Oh and stop with the "I Love Yous" Cuz I dont believe that shit. That phrase coming from you is now marked LIE in my book.

Over and over I had chances to do other things with other people and I decided against it. I did right by you, the only thing you couldn't get with was me talking to you know who. Man, you just dont get how deep my feelings ran for you. I was one willing to love you unconditionally and I did, but this shit is too much for me to take and just let ride. You hurt me and if that was your mission: Mission Accomplished, you've got it hands down. I know next time I'll listen to my mind instead of my heart. Thanks for the experience though, it's one I won't ever forget.

You Know Who You Are
© Copyright 2006 Jai High (jaihigh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128980-Maybe-I-shouldve-Cheated