*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127803-Ghost-in-the-Shell-SAC-Gig-25---Ep-1
Rated: XGC · Serial · Fanfiction · #1127803
Erotic Fanfiction based on Ghost in the Shell: SAC universe.
Disclaimer : Any names, characters, and titles from Ghost in the Shell and Bladerunner are copyrights and intellectual property of others. I hold no rights over any of them. The situations, stories, or characters described below are parodies, and is for the purpose of entertainment to its readers only; not to be taken seriously by any means.

To Readers : The following story contains mature themes and graphic sexual content, so if you are offended by such materials or under the legal age, then please do not continue. You have been warned, and I hold no responsibility for any further actions of your own



Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex
GIG 2.5

Episode 1: A Full Body Workout




Vehicles swarm thru the busy streets of downtown Newport City. Glows from the neon signs and street lights filled the boulevards with a vigorous endeavor to disguise the dark and vile hearts of discontent souls lurking beneath the highrises and its inhabitants’ pretentious suits and ties. This is not a city on the brink of a new age of enlightenment, as the ruling political party of the nation propagate it to be, but rather still reeling from the wounds of a war that continue to linger in the memories of many; its core rotted and fighting for survival. It’s in these times that people look forward, and perhaps tries to cling onto what little hope they have left. However, with a sudden ring of gunfire bursting out in front of a nightclub by the name “Heaven’s Gates” on Animal Row, it has ended the hope of one man tonight.


*****



It was two in the morning and a rare night off for one Motoko Kusanagi of Public Security Section 9; a secret police task force situated in Newport City. Although a full cyborg, Motoko has never been one to leave her humanity at the doors. She is more human than human in many ways, as she would always exert to more extreme measures in order to cling on to what shred of human soul, or ghost as it is referred to, is left in her. This night, Motoko decided to spend her time with a friend, perhaps one that at times she had neglected, but would always returned to when his services are required.

“So, Jin, what do you have planned on next?” Motoko said with a flirting smile.

Jin is a tall man with a muscular physique. He appears to be in his late twenties, but like Motoko Kusanagi, he is a full cyberg, so age is difficult to decipher. Jin works as an agent of Public Security Section 8, which is also under the banner of the Japanese Special Tactic Squadrons, much like his date tonight. He and Kusanagi have been seeing each another on and off for a few months now; usually only meeting when Motoko wishes so. Jin knows fully well the type of relation he was getting into; the woman, “The Major” as her colleagues refer to her, will never commit to him, since she is more or less married to her work. However, he doesn’t mind, since the sex is great, when it happens that is, and he is counting on his lucky charms that tonight would be one of those nights.

Jin gazes at Motoko as he sits his wine glass down on the coffee table in his apartment. His place is small, but comfortable; a real single’s suite, yet with a bed large enough for two, which is conveniently situated next to the guestroom where the two are standing in currently. He had already made the proper arrangements for tonight’s special occasion; he wanted to make sure that he plays his cards right. The setting is tranquil, with soft beats of jazz melodies flowing in the background. Faint aroma of rose scented perfume permeates the air of the dimly lit room. It is as romantic as he can remember ever preparing for a date with this gorgeous woman he sees standing before him. He knows what his eyes are feasting upon is all cyber cosmetic; her slender body under the silk velvet night gown, her large breasts moving with every breathe she takes, and the perfect face with large eyes, a delicate nose, and rouge lips, that would only fit the most beautiful supermodel on a men’s magazine, but he didn’t care; after all, his own physicality isn’t real either. Jin feels an erection coming, and he notices that Motoko seems to have observed this as well.

Motoko bents over and purposefully reveal some cleavage as she slowly puts her drink down beside his. When Motoko returns to stand, she sees the bulge under Jin’s pants now stands quite prominently as well.

“Well, I guess that answered my question.” said Motoko seductively.

Jin no longer wants to fend off his hormones as he allows their fully release into his system. Jin rushes over to Motoko and grabs hold of her D-cup breasts. Motoko startled; giving out a soft moan. Jin starts to kiss her feverishly over her mouth and neck. He quickly moves his frantic fingers onto her shoulders and slips off the straps of her dress. As he peels her dress down, he reveals the Major’s milky white breasts and their delicious pink tits. Jin strips the lovely woman down to her waist, and stops. He takes a good long look over her; scanning her half naked body to see what he was missing during these last few weeks. He runs his lustfully eyes up and down the Major; admiring her pageboy haircut, her pretty face, her beautiful large breasts, and her toned stomach, while thinking what luck he has to get a gal like this. It’s well known that the Major has a reputation of being a no-nonsense leader, who’s always on her squad members’ case, but who knew she would be such a lustful little slut in the bedroom. Since they have met, they have had sex in so many wild ways and positions, just by reviewing these memories over in his photo-accurate cyberbrain, it’s overloading his memory-core.

While Jin is admiring his view, Motoko starts to take action of her own, and begins to unbutton his shirt. Waking from his trance, Jin suddenly realizes that the quick fingers of the Major have already work their way down to his belt. Jin instinctive unzips his pants and quickly unbuckles its belt. Motoko peaks down and spots his large erection. She begins to slowly run her soft hands and fingers over his chest and broad shoulders. Following suit, Jin moves his hands onto her breasts and starts fondling them. As he squeezes her meat bags, he thought to himself, Wow, they are more than a handful, and I got large hands. Her breasts soon became playthings to him as he starts to bounce them around on his palm; weighing them. Not satisfied, he pushes Motoko’s breasts together and begins to massage her nipples with his thumbs. The sensation overwhelms Motoko and her entire body quivers in pleasure. She leans her head back; moaning out her delight. Jin decides it’s time to go for the kill and shows his ace of spade. Moving away from her breasts, he places his hands down onto her curvy hips. He starts to pull up her skirt as his masculine hands try to work their way under it. Soon enough, his hands meets her warm skin. Jin turns a smile when he finds that the Major isn’t wearing anything underneath, and the slit between her thighs is defenseless. Motoko closes her eyes and gives out a soft moan; she feels Jin’s long fingers inside her cunt; feeling their way around. She becomes very sexually aroused; her pussy moist and wet; ready for penetration. She opens her eyes and meets Jin’s, looking at him – desiring. She tips her toes and leans forward to put her lips on his, as if giving him the signal that she’s ready to fuck.

While the two kisses passionately, Jin lowers his trousers to the floor to show his bulging manhood. Motoko follows suit as she wiggles her hip; loosening her dress, and allows its lower half to fall off freely to the ground.

Jin’s heart is beating fast; his adrenaline pumping at full speed; blood rushing to his love shaft and extending it to its full potential. He picks Motoko up by her buttocks and bangs her against the wall.

“uh…” moans out Motoko.

Jin lowers Motoko just enough so he can slide his full cock into her wet vagina. Motoko inhales deeply as she feels his first thrust. She feels him pulling out of her and then quickly reentering again. With each pump of his rod, she feels an unexplainable wondrous sensation and a desire wanting for more. Motoko quickly wraps her leg around him to lock him in position. The lovers, flesh on flesh; her soft breasts against his hard chest - feeling each another’s heart beat; warmth against warmth - sensing every breath they take as they kiss and exhale as they fuck. His hard rod rubbing and massaging against her vaginal walls; bring a level of intimacy and passion that only two lovers can share. Jin’s hands are as busy as his dick as they feel out every inch of the Major’s body. Motoko opens her sensory system to the verge of overload to give herself the full sexual stimulation she is craving for. With his hands and cock all tied up for other means, Jin resorts to his mouth; taste has always been his favorite sense. The man dips his head into the Major’s large melons for breasts; engulfing as much of it as he can into his month; tasting their succulent pink colored buds. However, Jin soon realizes he was biting on more than he can chew; almost choking, he quickly pushes her tits out of his mouth. Jin tries to take a moment for a few gasps of air, but the Major didn’t care for his incompetence; she grabs onto her lover tightly and twists her body, turning both of them around, reversing their position. Now Jin’s back is against the wall. Motoko begins to ride on his dick hard, and with each slap of her pussy down on his crotch, it’s pushing out what little air he had left. She then shoves her saliva covered breasts back into his face. Jin quickly turns red and feels as if he were about to be killed by this woman. He digs his hands into Motoko’s bosom and pries them out of his face.

Motoko laughs, “Hah, don’t worry. They’re not going to hurt you. Most men do have trouble though, or I guess I’m just too much woman for you.”

Jin eyes opened wide as he heard her mockery, and besides, he doesn’t need to hear about how he compares against her other lovers. He steadied himself to regain his hold on her. He grabs Motoko tightly by her butt and starts to squeeze her ass cheeks. Motoko noticed his sudden change of mode.

“You’re not upset, are y…”

Before she could finish, Jin charges toward the bedroom with her clutched in. He stops suddenly midway thru the door, and release his hold on her. An unexpected Motoko flies off of him and goes into a backward spread-eagle; landing on his bed.

“Uh..” Motoko whimpers out.

The Major pushes her hands against the soft mattress to give her a lift. She sits up halfway, with her legs still spread apart, and looks toward the doorway at Jin. Slowly, she gives out a soft smile.

“Now we’re talking.” says Motoko. “You know I like it rough, don’t you?”

Jin focuses his view to the center of her parted legs; admiring her well trimmed crotch and its opening; its lips pink and swollen, with its wet secretion dipping down onto his bed. Jin starts his pace toward this target, and his penis begins its rise again; growing stiffer, longer, and larger with each step he takes. As he reaches the bed, Motoko quickly climbs over on all fours and grabs him by his fully enlarged cock.

“You know that size doesn’t matter, but when it’s this big, it’s sure a lot more fun to suck on.” as Motoko says this she inserts his penis into her mouth.

Jin groans as he feels his dick under her warm breath, with her wet tongue working its magic on it. A feeling of ecstasy overwhelms him as Motoko bops her head back and forth; her lips caressing along the shaft of his manhood, with her mouth sucking on it furiously. Heated with orgasmic tension, Jin grabs a handful of Major Kusanagi’s hair and pushes her head forward as he tries to shove his cock deeper down her throat. Motoko starts to gag.

“Now you know how it feels to get choked on, baby!” said Jin, smiling insidiously. “Oh god, you are such a slut. Where did you learned to suck like that!?”

Motoko suddenly relaxes her bite and pulls away, but Jin was on the tip of his orgasm and ready to release his full ejaculation; he isn’t going to let her get away. He grabs for the Major, but he was no match for her agility; she slips away from his grasp and rolls away backward toward the bedpost. In his clumsiness, Jin trips head over heel into the mattress; catching nothing but air and a face full of sheets. Dazed and confused, he raises his head, but only to see the Major taunting him by trying to lure him in again; hooking with her index finger, urging him on. However, by then, he knew it was too late; his semen has already spilled all over his crotch. He has failed yet again. Admitting defeat, Jin pushes himself off the bed and onto the floor; leaning his back against the wall.

“Why do you do this to me, Motoko? Every fucking time! Can a guy just having a little fun? What? Are you allergic to cum or something?”

Without answering, Motoko walks pass him and out of the bedroom. Jin isn’t going to let her off this easily this time, and he pursues after her.

“Look, Kusanagi, I’m not some boy toy that you can brush away when you’re done playing. I had enough of this crap! I said nothing when you told me that this shit between us will be for pleasure only, and that we’re only gonna be fuck-buddies, ok? But it looks like that the word, ‘we,’ doesn’t exist in your vocabulary. It has always been about you! And I’m tired of this bullsh…”

Motoko cuts in before he could finish. “Do you want to fuck me ever again?”

“…Well, yes.” Jin quietly blurts out, and feels his testes have just shrunk to the size of grapes.

“Then shut the fuck up.” commands the Major coolly as she puts back on her dress.

Beep, Beep, Beep. Motoko senses an incoming call on her emergency link. She quickly answers it thru her cyberchannel. An intercom screen pops open on the side of her view. She sees the image an ape-faced old man thru its transmission window. He was a balding man in his 60’s, with a circle of white puffy hair on his head; excluding his crown, and a shrub of beard protrudes from his chin. He begins to speak.

“Major, I’m glad I was finally able to get thru to you… You seemed to have shut off all of your other communication links. Any how, I understand today was suppose to be assignment free, but you probably know better. Something has happened. I need you to go to “Heaven’s Gate” nightclub located on Animal Row. Pronto.”

“Roger chief… Mind me asking what this is about?”

The chief looks at the Major for a moment, and says, “Haven’t you heard? It’s all over the news. Senator Yoshi Sakuyo has been assassinated. So, be quick about it. Over and out.” The window closes as the call disconnects.

Since these transmissions are only seen thru the eyes of the individuals whose intercoms are linked during the call, Jin didn’t know what just took place.

“What happened? Is something wrong?” Jin asks.

“Sorry, I have no time to explain.” says Motoko as she opens the apartment’s door and rushes out.

“Call me…” Jin’s voice trails off as the Major slams the door shut on her way out.

“Bitch.” Jin mutters under his breath.


*****



Sounds of sirens fill the air as Motoko Kusanagi steps out of her car and onto Animal Row. The neighborhood has always been a breeding ground for unlawful activities; ranging from smuggling of illegal animals to black-market organ trades to prostitution. The local Yakuza runs this place as if it was their carved out province. They have no respect for the authority, or any law for that matter. You either play by their rules here, or you’ll be bathing with the sharks. Even the police here have no control over the region, since they can just be easily dispatched as anyone else, and no one would dare to lift a finger in protest; unless self dismemberment is his fetish, if not more. Motoko sighs as she knows that even she needs to heed to these warnings, and it turns her stomach just thinking about it.

(Motoko Kusanagi has changed back into her street cloth, which includes an open black leather jacket, blue low-rider jeans, and a white tank top)

As Motoko approaches the crime scene, she notices a tall man with cybernetic eyes waving in her direction.

“Over here, Major!”

The man lifts up the yellow police tape, allowing the Major to pass thru the otherwise sealed off area.

“I’m glad you made it. What kept you? You had one day off and you took a trip around the globe? It was as if you disappeared off the face of the earth; no one could reach you.”

The Major didn’t pay any mind to the man’s bickering, but focused her attention to the ground where the chalk layout of the victim’s body lay instead.

“Batou, fill me in on the details.” commands the Major to the tall man with the platinum hair and ponytail.

Batou responds, “The victim was Senator Yoshi Sakuyo, age 63, served four consecutive terms in office; without a single scandal, if I may add, a respected politician, a family man, blah, blah, blah – your regular saint; a people’s champion. Well, so much for that. Not a pleasant end to your legacy to be found dead, walking out of a strip joint.”

Batou kneels down and looks at the pool of blood that still gathered on the ground.

“Cause of death: multiple gunshots wounds to the head and chest. From the looks of it, the perp used a H.V. model submachine gun to get the job done; although the actual murder weapon hasn’t been found yet. Based on eye witnesses, the gunman fired a clip into the victim even after he went down. No chance in hell he would of the survived, the sick bastard must really hated the old man.”

Batou stands back up to face Motoko.

“Several people are still being questioned, and their statements will be uploaded onto the mainframe afterwards. All physical evidences have been brought back to the lab by the local police unit. Although there’s been no official arrest yet, but we did detain someone for further questioning. That’s being handled by Togusa back at the base. Well, that’s all we got for now. ”

Motoko stood silent for a moment; reviewing the information over in her head, while scanning around for any possible missed clues on location. Satisfied, she begins to speak.

“Who was detained?”

“A stripper who worked in ‘Heaven’s Gate,’ she called herself Miho, but goes by the name of ‘Fantasy’ around here. Background check is being processed; I’ll let you know once I have it.”

“Good work.”

Batou found himself amused by this rare show of complimentary from the Major. “I see you are in a good mood tonight. Care to share?”

“I did a full body work out to lighten the mood” smiled Motoko as she steps under the yellow police tape and back out onto the streets.

“Been working out, huh? I didn’t know you were into that. We should do that sometimes, you know, you and me, I can show you a few of my techniques.”

Batou likes to be considered as an expert weight trainer and a workout buff. Not knowing what Motoko’s comment was referring to, he just himself look like a fool.

“No thanks. Not in this life” answered the Major as she disappears into the blazing sirens and neon lights.

Batou shrugs his shoulders and decides to call it a night as well.


To Be Continued...

© Copyright 2006 Micky Moore (mickymoore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127803-Ghost-in-the-Shell-SAC-Gig-25---Ep-1