*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103536-untitled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1103536
a story unfinished about a date gone awry
Ch. 1: Perspiration

He ran there. It was cold and very dark outside but it was all worth it. He’d never met her before but he knew she was beautiful. The picture he saw said it all.
They’d only talked on the phone once but he’d memorized her voice. The way she giggled so easily and the perfect laugh that always came out of nowhere. He loved it.

He couldn’t wait to meet her in person and to look into her dark brown eyes. To kiss her full lips and hope she wouldn’t pull away.

He waited impatiently outside the movie theater looking at everyone who went in. Wondering if she was inside already. Suddenly, his phone rang.

“Hello.”
“Hey, it’s me. What’s up?”
“Not much, I’m just waiting for you.”
“I can see that. I’m looking right at you.”

He turned to look everywhere. No one nearby seemed to have a cell phone or even resemble the girl in the picture. He became nervous.

“BS. I don’t see you anywhere. What’re you wearing?”

On the other end, the girl sweetly giggled. It drove him wild.

“Nothing, at the moment.”
At this, he smiled. “Ok, well tell me where you are and we can wear nothing together.”

She stalled for awhile. “Um…do you see that shady-looking van towards the end of the parking lot?”

He squinted into the darkness very hard but still couldn’t see. He began to walk down the lot in search of this mysterious vehicle. When he reached the end, he still didn’t see anything but he could feel an aura of warmth suddenly surround him. Looking over to his left side, there it was.

“Alright, I see it. Come on out.”
“Uh…I can’t, I’m practically naked remember? Why don’t you come in here?”
“I don’t know, can you at least stick your head out the window or something? You know, something to signify that you’re really in there.”

The window rolled down but no one came out.

“Come closer and look inside.”

His palms sweating, he steps closer, looking back to make sure someone would be able to see him if he were snatched. The voice became impatient.

“Are you coming or not?”

“I don’t know, I’m kinda scared.”

Suddenly, one of the front doors opened. Still nothing came out. He walked a little more over to the left to see inside. In the passenger’s seat, there were a lot of clothes as if someone packed everything and just threw them in. In the driver’s seat, there was the cell phone he guessed the girl had been talking on. He couldn’t see in the back very well, and the tinted windows made it even harder for him to catch a glimpse of the moving object that was inside.

“Come towards the front seat and let me at least see your hand. I’ll come in as soon as I see you.”

Just at that moment, a beautiful, hairless arm with very creamy skin picked up the phone out of the driver’s seat.

“Satisfied, now, lover boy?”
“Yeah, here I come.”


Ch. 2: The unexpected ass

He walked up to the van and attempted to pull on the handle to the backseat. Surprisingly, there was none. He noticed he it had been broken off.

“You’ll have to come in through the front.”

That voice hadn’t been on his phone, but from within the car. Before climbing in, he made sure he had all his “equipment” in his pocket: Trojans, pocket knife, etc. (the usual stuff)

He climbed in and went through to the backseat. The door automatically closed behind him, which made the inside even darker than before.

“Hey, where are you?” he whispers.

Someone’s hand gently brushed his left cheek.

“I’m right here, sweetie.”

She pulls out a flashlight and for the first time since his father died, he cries. He starts to say something but she tells him not to.
“We’ve talked so much over the past week. Don’t you think we both deserve to spend this time doing something a little more…fun?”

He’s ready for it all but in the back of his mind he can’t help but think something’s wrong. The mind in his pants overrides the mind in his head and he lunges forward, anyway.

Before he realizes what’s going on, his lips are traveling across her neck and she begins to moan. His hands can’t decide whether to grab her small, supple breasts or to massage her between her legs. She doesn’t give him much time to decide as she starts to pleasure herself.

He moves down and takes a condom out of his wallet.
© Copyright 2006 MullatoGrl (brunettensc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103536-untitled