*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1095117-FatePT1
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Supernatural · #1095117
its about a boy that has super natural things happening to him while fate is leaading him
After the movie,the boy took his date home.When he got to the girl's house and walked her to her door,the girl then said in a preppy formed voice"Thank you for tonight,the moive was great."The boy, after scratching his head,said"I'm really glad you liked it,It seemed you liked it more then me."The girl then got closer to him and said"You're right about that,I really did enjoy it more then you"The boy laughed,then said"Your blue bow in your hair matches your heaven sent eyes."After he said that, he thought about the girl in the supermarket.He rememebered the girl's orange bow and how she walked.The girl from the movies rubbed his arm and said"You're the most sweetest guy i ever met"When the girl went forthe kiss,the boy stopped her and said"Your eyes might be the symbol of the moon,but you could never be the symbol of my heart,good-bye."He then slowly walked to his car and drove off.

As he pulled into his driveway,he turned the car off and just sat there.As he sat there,he started thinking about if he made a mistake tonight.When he adjusted and looked at the rear view mirror,he saw the girl from the supermarket in the back seat.The boy started to shake when the reflection asked,"Do you love me?Please tell me you love me?"After the reflection asked,the car got 10 degrees below zero.Then the girl grabbed him and tried to push him into the back seat,but the boy pushed her off and got out of the car.When he got out and looked back, she was gone.He then pulled out his pocket knife and slowly opened the back seat door.As he looked inside,there was no sign of her or anything that was moved around and the car temperture was normal."This is crazy!"he said as he took a deep breath,slammed the car door,and ran inside.

When he got inside the house,he ran to his room and locked the door."What a night."said the boy as he walked over to his bed and sat down.After he sat down,he to breath in and out to clam himself down.He then kicked off his shoes and layed down on the bed.Before his eyes began to shut,he said to himself"I was just hearing and seeing things.Man i must be tried"As soon as he said it he fell asleep.

As he was asleep,he began to dream.He was walking on a busy street with thousands of people.As he kept walking,time complete stopped.He was shocked and amazed as he looked around the street.When he was look around,girl from the supermarket appeared in the middle of the street.The boy and girl began to stare at eachther for a minute or two.The girl then put her hand out and repeated what she said in the car over and over again.As he was listening to her,from a distance, he could hear a loud noise coming from down the street.As the sound got closer,he then realized the sound was a tractor trailer truck speeding down the road.The girl began to cry out,"Please help me,please help me."When the truck was in sight,he tried to fun towards her,but fell to the ground and wasn't able to move.As he screamed out for her,there was no sound coming out.The girl looked at the boy screaming as the truck almost hits her,the ringing of the cell woke him out of his dream.

© Copyright 2006 BlackLion (nextmalcomx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1095117-FatePT1