*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092399-Impeccable
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alice
Rated: · Other · Other · #1092399
This is story on impeccable nature of love!!

Impeccable

“Every morning has its own message to give, its how the nature works and make people work” were the last words of Clara’s grandfather, when both were out for a walk the day he died moments after they reached home.

”He was quite when we were returning, may be he knew he is returning forever”, a calm and clear voice came from near the window of her grandfather’s room. The voice was Clara’s, a teenager from Maryland a southern city of Florida. She had big eyes and her skin was tanned from the Florida sun.
This girl never lived a comfortable life. Most of her days went under the naked sky selling toys with her grandfather.

She was fatherless; mother remarried and took her to Bloomington her new home. But her new father did not accept her in his family. After staying a month with her mother she was made to sit in a bus coming to Maryland to her grandfather.

Since then she has neither seen her mother nor has heard of her. ”May be she is dead by now”, speaks a reserved voice but with out any resentment, when asked about her mother.

Now Clara owns the house of her grandfather and has two very dear friends, Andy and Gloria, whom she claims to be part of her family.
There had been many troubled times in Clara’s life but she was never lonely as she is now. Many a times she had missed the parental and filial love and there was always her grandfather there to compensate these emotional voids, but now the house with no body but herself was intimidating her.
Life goes on as it has never stopped for any body and with life Clara also has moved on, now she is in her early twenties. She works as a life savers diver in the Maryland beach.

She mixes and mingles with the people in the beach; it is how she compensates her loneliness. She enjoys those little things in life, which people engrossed in worldly bliss inadvertently ignore. She enjoys life with every sand particle in the beach, every breeze that cut flow her body, every water droplet that splashes her face when she is in the middle of the deep sea saving someone’s life.

“I think Clara is most protected child of God; a blessing in disguise” told Mr. Adam Frey; a news reporter from a weekly Florida magazine. Adam was in the beach to write a story on lifesavers of the beach of Maryland. The story of Clara Simpson as narrated to him by Jimmy, the team instructor, with whom Clara worked, fascinated him. However Adam had a condition that Clara should not be told about the commencement of the journalist to the beach writing a story on her; but at the end her consent will be taken before publishing it in the magazine.

It was early in the morning Adam was out for a walk in the shore. He was in the lap of Mother Nature, enjoying every bit of her blessings. While walking he came across a flawless figure, her body was donned with a small blue skirt flaunting her legs and a Cotswold top, standing facing the waves, her golden hair were moving along with the breeze, dancing in tune with the wind’s cadence. He walked passed her and looked back many a times during the course of his walking, but She was unmoved by a fellow human being’s presence. She was not lonely at that time but was trying to familiarize her presence with what ever she had. Clara had a lonely heart but she chose not to be lonely with all the lonely things in and around her. She talks to the sea, it’s a language very few like her knew.

The day was long for Adam, he has to finish his assignment and rush to the city. He has to spy Clara. He had put such a condition of anonymity because he felt Clara would not allow him to write the story on her. However Adam was sure that her story will come up as placebo for many human souls, who remain worry of life.

That day he met Clara as any ordinary beach comer in vacation through Jimmy. They both stuck a cord at once and became good friends.
Adam was confused if he is falling in love with this beautiful female, on whom he was writing a story. Back in the city Eliza his childhood sweetheart was waiting for him. There was no formal proposal between the two but he knew that Eliza loves him deep inside her heart. Clara was winsome, calm and elegant any man would have fallen for her and Adam was no exception. Falling in love is human folly. But with out it life does not allow us to advance. That is because love is the only thing human brain can not comprehend and fall prey to it, it is the only thing humans have not taken to laboratory.
On the other hand Clara was very much amused by Adam’s manners and untimely gags. May be he was the first man whom she got attracted to.

Two days were left for Adam to return, he was every second analyzing Clara, but Clara was unable to delve his journalistic eyes.
She was far away from these mundane concepts; she was just enjoying his company.

The story was at last over and the time came when Adam has to reveal his reason for being in the beach.
That day evening just after sunset, Clara was sitting on the steps of the front door of her house. She knew that Adam would leave the next day morning, but she was calm as life had been a teacher to her; in dealing with situations like this. Adam approached and sat beside her, their eyes met and got distracted to the sea together. “So when are you coming back again, need some coffee” and then she smiled. “Aye sure” Adam replied.
It’s the first time Adam went inside her house; her drawing room was cozy with a big window facing the eastern coast. There were some dry flowers in the vas which he recollected, he had given her on the second day of their meeting. The walls adorned some beautiful paintings and a picture of her grandfather.

She came out of the kitchen with two cups of coffee; they both had coffee with some old story of her grandfather. He said bye with out uttering a word about the story he had written on her to publish in the weekly magazine.
Clara was little reserved to these kinds of feelings, because she knew she can not force anybody.
On his way back to the city Adam was thinking about Clara all along the way. He did not publish her story but wrote a story on human emotions and the kind of uncontrollable transformation they can bring.

Adam never returned to Maryland again and settled with Eliza. Eliza was another impeccable folly from which he could not come out. But somewhere deep inside his heart, the girl with blue skirt remained; always reminding him that every human soul we come across will teach us, change us in some way or other.
Clara on the other hand made her mind that; beach is the place where she is meant to be. All can not be globe totters but can bring the globe to them for sure, that is why Adam an unknown journalist from the city was fascinated to write a story on her, with out her knowledge. Human emotions, Human bonds are too strong, not to heed to. We are bound to get affected, as we are the Creator’s most impeccable folly….





© Copyright 2006 Alice (morningglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092399-Impeccable