*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1087249-picking-up-the-pen
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1087249
After years of not writing I have been inspired to start again. And this is my attempt
As I begin this I have sworn to myself that I would not use the delete key, So if this makes no sence I am sorry.

A few years have passed since I last wrote anything. That includes a journal. Well, I take that back over the past few months I have been bloggin on myspace. Nothing more than random thoughts but still writing. As I have lived the past few years a pen and paper may have been the best stress relife ever. However, through the years it seems the pens have been lost amongst the basketballs, baseballs, and soccer balls and then cam all the baby dolls. The kids are getting to a good age to play with each other and I have found that some of my time is mine again. Amazingly as a sinlge mother there is such a thing as my time!! Even if it is only 5 mins here or there. And as I say this my time is up. Till next time...
© Copyright 2006 Lost Mommy (hunebear681 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1087249-picking-up-the-pen