*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1068008-Strangers---Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1068008
They were strangers when they met but circumstances would cause them to become much more.




Sadie was pretty sure she has lost her mind. Why else would she have agreed to leave with him? He was a stranger. A gorgeous stranger but a stranger none the less. She wished she could chalk it up to being drunk but she knew the truth. She hadn't had that much to drink to impair her judgment. She knew exactly what she was doing and exactly what was going to happen.

She stared back at her reflection in the bathroom mirror of his bathroom and tried to think of the pros and cons of the situation. It was what she did best. She made lists of all the good and bad things of any situation she did and determined from those lists whether or not to proceed. So far the pros seemed to be outweighing the cons.

With a final inspection of herself she turned on the water and washed her hands. After drying her hands and opened the door and shut off the light. She paused outside the door. He was sitting on the couch facing the door, watching her. He had a slight smile on his face and an eyebrow raised as if questioning what exactly she was doing in there. She smiled and then slowly made her way over to where he sat. She stopped when she stood in front of her.

“Having second thoughts?” He asked. His voice was heavily accented. He had moved here a few years ago from Mexico. He was everything that her fantasies were made of and she couldn't believe he was really interested.

Not that she wasn't a good looking woman. She was beautiful even. Long Blond hair, pale green eyes and flawless skin. She had curves in all the right places and toned in the others from hours of running. She took care of herself and it showed.

“No. No second thoughts. Just trying to get a handle on my nerves.” She answered truthfully. She was nervous. She normally didn't go home with men she had met.

“Nervous? Of me or the situation?” He asked leaning forward with his arms on his knees. She smiled.

“The situation. You don't scare me.” She said. He chuckled and then reached up with both hands and slid them up the sides of her legs to rest on her hips. She drew a shaky breath and closed her eyes. It was beginning and she was ready.

“Good. I don't want someone I'm going to sleep with to be scared of me.” He whispered before pulling her closer in between his legs. He tilted his head back slightly to look up into her face.

She was beautiful to him. Her eyes had been what drew him immediately. The palest shade of green he had ever seen and they were so expressive. They told him everything. They were a stormier green now with desire darkening them.

Carlos was still amazed that she was with him. He hadn't thought it would happen. She seemed like the unobtainable beauty most men want and will never get. She had agreed to go home with him and he was still in shock.

She lifted a hand to cup his cheek and he turned his face to kiss the inside of her palm. He grabbed her wrist and kissed it before tugging gently to bring down onto his lap. After a little rearranging she was straddling his thighs, her skirt bunching up higher on her legs. He looked down at them. Pale and soft. His own darker hands were splayed on her upper thighs caressing them slowly.

“Kiss me.” She whispered and he complied. He captured her lips and suppressed a groan when she moaned softly. He licked her lips and then pushed his tongue into the warm cavern of her mouth. She tasted like oranges. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, pulling her body closer to his.

The kiss had started out slow and exploratory but soon became hot and hurried. Both of them caught up in the moment. She reached in between their bodies and began to unbutton his white shirt. He reached for the hem of her own shirt and began pulling it up.

Neither one wanted to end the kiss but the lack of oxygen and the need to get the others shirt off made it necessary. The shirts ended up in a pile on the floor and Carlos took in a moment to admire the lacy white bra she was wearing before capturing her mouth again. He moved his hands to her covered breasts and ran his thumbs over her nipples causing them to pebble immediately.

She threw her head back and arched her back pushing her breasts into his hands. She moaned and ground her hips into his lap eliciting a deep groan from him.

“Jesus Sadie.” He breathed grasping her hips and grinding her hips into his arousal again. Her shaky breathing itself was turning him on and he was fighting for control of his body. He wanted desperately to push her back on the couch and plunge into her repeatedly hearing her scream his name. But he had to go slowly. He didn't want to fuck things up.

Sadie thought she was going to burst into flames. She needed him desperately and clutched his shoulders tightly wishing he would just fuck her already. She needed this so badly. She hadn't been intimate with anyone in a long time and she was more than ready.

She ran her hands over his chiseled chest. God he was perfect. He wasn't overly muscular but had enough to make her mouth water. His body was exactly what she had hoped. Her hands slid lower and brushed over the the button fly of his jeans making him jump slightly. She giggled and pressed harder. He was certainly aroused. She looked at his face and met his smirk. She smiled.

“Like what you feel baby?” He asked.

“Yes I do.” She answered and gave another gentle squeeze before she moved her hands back up to his chest. He groaned in disappointment. She leaned forward and kissed him. They hungrily feasted on each other, the urgency now pushing them to move faster. She sighed happily when she felt him reach around and unhook her bra like a seasoned pro. It soon ended up in the pile of their shirts. His hands came around to cup her aching breasts. When they needed breath he kissed his way down her neck and then captured one stiff peak in his mouth. His tongue flicking across it making her grasp his hair in her hands and hold his head to her. He obliged her unspoken request and moved his head only to take her other nipple in his mouth.

“Oh yes...” She murmured. He smiled against her breast and then took her by surprise and stood holding her tightly to his body. He wanted her but he didn't want to take her on the couch. He wanted the freedom to move around on the bed. He had plans. She gasped and tightened her arms and legs around his body.

“Bed.” He stated simply. She nodded and leaned to the side to begin kissing and licking his neck. He faltered slightly. That was his weakness. His neck his biggest erogenous zone. She sensed that and kept at her task. He almost took her against the wall but finally managed to kick the bedroom door open wider and get her to the bed.

She leaned back on her elbows and raised an eyebrow at him when he began to unbutton his jeans. He smirked watching her as he pushed the faded denim over his hips and off his body. He tossed them unceremoniously on the floor and stood before her in only his black boxer briefs. He chuckled slightly when her mouth formed an 'o' when she spotted his erection. His size was obviously impressive to her.

“Milk obviously did your body good.” She said. He laughed and then climbed on to the bed. He laid to the side of her and she fell completely on to her back. They stared at each for a moment not touching just looking at each other. It was almost as if they were giving each other the option to back out. When neither one said anything. He reached over and placed a hand on the knee of her bent leg. He heard her breath catch.

“It seemed to have done good things for you as well.” He whispered moving his hand slowly up, pushing her skirt up as he went. When his hand reached her upper thigh he changed his mind on his course of action and rose to his knees. He found the zipper on her side and pulled it down then pulled the skirt past her hips when she lifted them. It went floating over the side of the bed and he paused to admire the matching white panties she wore.

He gripped her legs spreading them slightly so he could move between them. She arched her back and slid her arms up to the pillows her head rested on. He took a moment to run his hands over her smooth skin before he fingered the top of her panties, slipping a digit just slightly underneath the material.

Sadie watched him toy with her panties silently begging him to take them off. She wanted to feel his fingers on her when she burned the most. She knew she was already soaked and wanted to see his reaction when he touch her there. As if he sensed her need he slowly pulled her panties down. When she was finally naked he paused for only a moment before he leaned his body over hers and kissed her. While he was kissing her, she felt his hand slide down her body and reach between her legs. She moaned loudly when she felt him flick a finger over her cleft before continuing on to dip a finger into her.

“Fuck you are so wet and tight.” He moaned into her mouth. She nearly exploded at his words.

“Please Carlos.” She begged lifting her hips to his hand. He slipped in a second finger and worked his thumb repeatedly over her clitoris. She felt the tightening in her stomach. She could feel her climax approaching. But he stopped short driving her almost to the point of insanity. She ran her hands over his back and then down to his briefs. She pushed them down his hips. He helped her work them down his hips freeing his aching erection.

Carlos leaned over and reached into the nightstand drawer to grab a condom. He ripped it opened and carefully unrolled the latex over himself. When he had finished he looked up into her face. She was checking him out and she definitely liked what she saw.

“This what you want?” Carlos asked gripping himself and rubbing against her. She groaned and pushed her hips against him causing him to groan as well. She nodded.

“Yes.” She said when he paused waiting for her to say it aloud. “Please.”

With that he reached down and guided himself into her. She was warm, wet and tight and he had struggle to keep his control. When he was finally in all the way he paused and let her get used to him.

“God you feel good.” He breathed out. He rested his weight on his elbows and when he was sure she was ready slowly withdrew and then plunged back in. His control snapped and he began to thrust frantically into her. The room was filled with their moans.

They were both sweating. Her hips rising to met his thrusts. Their mouths seeking each other out. They whispered to each other how good it felt. Sadie's cries began louder and Carlos increased his speed when he felt her walls begin to clench him harder. Several thrusts later Sadie climaxed bringing Carlos over the edge. They lay in each other's arms struggling to regain their breath.

Carlos reached down and holding the condom on he slowly withdrew. He got up from the bed and took care of it. Sadie was curled up underneath the blankets when he came out of the bathroom. He crawled in the bed and pulled her back against his chest. Slowly their breathing returned to normal and they both feel asleep.
© Copyright 2006 Inked4Life (inkedforlife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1068008-Strangers---Chapter-1