*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033993-Again
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1033993
Based on the series Supernatural. Another has had the same thing happen to her
Authors Note (A/N): I do not own any of the characters of Supernatural. I have no rights to them. PLEASE!! Read and Review!! This is my first story. Please be as harsh as you would like!! But no death threats. lol!!

Prologue:

A scream woke me from my pleasant slumber. Something was wrong. Again a startling scream made me bolt right up. It took me a moment before I realized that the scream was coming from my roommate. I bolted from my bed and rushed across the hallway to find out what was wrong.
“Beth?” I asked to the darkness “What’s going on?”
My question was answered by silence. I peered into her room. Nothing seemed to be wrong. Maybe I was dreaming. I reached for the light switch and was met with a gooey substance.
“Ugh!” I shrieked and jerked my hand back to see what it was, and nothing was there.
“Beth!” I moaned. Again I reached for the light. POP!! The lights flickered off with a loud crack. I went back into the hallway and tried the lights. CRACK!!
“Fucking aye!” I said trying to calm my nerves. “Where is Beth?” I silently asked myself. Why wasn’t she answering me?
“This better not be some stupid joke, Beth, I’m not in the mood,” I shouted as I reached for a flashlight and headed back to her room. As I walked in, I was met by an unusual coldness considering it was the middle of July.
“Beth?” I said just above a whisper, moving the flashlight back and forth looking for her. Suddenly, just as I stepped into her room, a large force threw me to the floor almost knocking me unconscious. I winced from pain of being thrown on the floor. Hoping to catch a glimpse of what had hit me I looked up. Right then a huge rolling fire exploded from the ceiling and in the middle of it all was Beth. Blood was falling from a wound in her stomach.
“Beth!!!!” I screamed. “Oh my god!!”
Tears were rolling violently from my eyes.
“Beth!!!” screaming again, I turned ran from the room. Another huge explosion threw me to the floor. Why was this happening to me? Again? I crawled from back to my room and called 911.
“Please” I managed through my sobs. “There’s a huge fire at my house, please help, 123 McCray St.” I hung up the phone after the lady told me they were already on their way. The fire was spreading through the house now. Thick smoke began burning my throat and nostrils. Dead in my thoughts I couldn’t move. Why? I asked myself.
“Why?!!!” I screamed out. Why was this happening to me again? First my mom, now Beth. Why, is all I could come to think of. If this piece of shit wanted to take me then let it fucking take me. I have no one left in my life now. I fell back into a corner of my room and awaited my fate. No more running, I told myself, no more. The smoke became unbearable; I could hear the sirens in the distance, as my mind faded to blackness.

Please!! READ AND REVIEW Next chapter will be up soon!
© Copyright 2005 chemical_romance (chemicalromanc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033993-Again