*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024660-Evil-comes-from-with-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1024660
A braking point in a boys life.
The night is dark as a slight mist floats in from a small lake to the nourth. A young boy in is early teens sits on a tree branch afraid to go home. He fears his father as be drinking again. He fears for his safty and the safty for his mother, but his father is much bigger then he is.

He finaly mustards up the courage to head home and after a short walk he finds himself at the front door. A rush of fear stretches from his toes to his neck. He shivers as he gets a cold breeze. The fog thickens as he reaches for the door knob. With a creek the door flings open and james father is standing there with a bottle of Jack in hand. James sees his mother crying in the courner as blood purs from her mouth.

"He realy hit her hard this time" He thinks to him self as he trys to slide into the house.

"Where the FUCK do you think your going you little bastard!" The Father shouts in a drunken stuper.

"I-I just want to go to my room." The boy crys as tears begin to stream down his face.

"Oh look at the little bitch boy. You cry like a girl you little pussy. Why don't you just grow up and be a man!" The father begins to yell even louder.

The boy knows whats comeing next. He can already feel the pain. Thats when his Father grabs him by his neck and throws him into the living room. He crashes into the coffie table. The table was made of an oak, yet it shatters as the boy lands hard ontop of it. The boy's eyes turn form fearful to sheer rage as something clicks in side of him. Feeling only haterd and anger the boy rushes to the kitchen. Taking a few breaths he starts to calm down, but his rage is summoned once again: when he hers his mother scream in pain.

The boy grabs a knife from the drawer as he slowly walks back into the living room. He sees his father tearing off his mother's shirt as his father chockes the life from her. The boy jumps onto his father's back as he plunges the knife into the back of his father's neck.

The father seems to drunk to even notice the knife, but he does notice the boy hanging onto his back. Father reaches back and grabs the boy's arm and with a true show of strength he tosses the boy across the room and into the wall next to the tv. Knife still in his neck the father turns and begins to walk toward the boy. "You think you can take ME BOY! I'll break you pussy ass neck in two. I'll rip your eyes from your skull and skull fuck you! How the HELL do you think you can beat ME!"

The boy doesn't seem to know what he is doing as he grabs for the medium sized TV. He then runs screaming at his father as his father just grins. Slaming the TV onto his father he watches in horror as his father falls to the ground shakeing. A strange buzzing can be heard from inside the TV where the Father's head is.

The boy grabs the knife from his father's neck. His eyes shoot to his mother is stares fearfuly at him."This is your falt! You should have taken us both away from this monster! You fucking whore deserve to die like the bitch you are!"

The boy jumps onto his mother and starts hacking away until she stops screaming. Blood covers everything around yet the boy doesn't seem to care. He just smiles as he walks to the frige and grabs himself something to eat.
© Copyright 2005 James Crow (jamescrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024660-Evil-comes-from-with-in