*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1017127-Pulse-on-the-breeze
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Fantasy · #1017127
Miranda explores her sensuality through a breeze-blown lace curtain.
She pulled the light, lacy curtains back just enough to let a little breeze flow into her bedroom, and enough so she could see him better. Quietly, she loosened the latch, and raised the window slowly, listening to the birdsongs come into the room, and hearing the rhythmic ‘thud’ he was making in her back yard. After she came home from work yesterday, and saw that he had made progress, compacting part of her yard where her new patio would go, she knew that she would be staying home from work today. The sight of him working in the hot sun yesterday, his hard body glistening in the bright August light, had made her heart race, and her pulse pound in her throat.
It was early when the first dull thuds from his compacting stone had awoken her, and now, having freshened herself with a quick shower, she was ready to enjoy what she had stayed home for….to watch him working in her yard, the house all to herself, her husband gone to work, and all the neighborhood kids back in school. This was going to be delicious, she thought to herself, as she undid her robe, and lay back on one elbow in her unmade bed, peering out the window through the curtains, as the breeze opened them a little wider and there he was. “Pumm….Pumm……Pumm” went the heavy square steel block, at the lower end of the wood pole he held tightly in his strong hands. “Pumm…..Pumm…..Pumm”, the repeated pounding against her soil, so forceful that she not only heard the dull thumping, she could actually feel the rythmn of his powerful downward strokes, hammering the earth, sending vibrations across the yard and through the floor under her bed. “Mmmmm”, she murmured under her breath….”you look SO good in the morning, with your shirt off”…..
© Copyright 2005 Minotaurean (minotaurean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1017127-Pulse-on-the-breeze