*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1009187-simply-words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by floss
Rated: NPL · Other · Inspirational · #1009187
I was given 10 words in quick succession ,wich are the inspiration for this
Unlock the door that imprisons youre mind, if your not apart of other peoples lives you cannot give your thoughts wings in order to fly and reach their destinations. To be brought to your knees is to submit, don't see it as a failure, to give your self up to enjoy your chosen path. At those crucial, decision making moments in your life do not jump out of your skin, stand firm for the blows that you expect and fear maybe mere summer breezes that warm your heart and soul.
Dont always be Looking at the bigger picture or the journeys end, like a child at the seaside with a stick of rock in hand and warm water and sand caressing their sandaled feet, enjoy the excitement of the moment, the here and now is so important; What ever we endeavour to do, giving your best shot is all that is required, it is not for us to say wether completion is necessary now, for we have many lives for that, we go through many lives only scratching the surfice, is not that the very thing that keeps us going.
Communication is all important, you know you only have to pick up the telephone and here a familiar voice and you know you belong, to feel you are connected to people does not only make you feel good it is as vital as the air we breathe.
Many people fear aging for many different reasons and grey hair is certainly symbolic of that, you may say i am too old to do the things i have wanted to do, i have missed the boat, how did i get from the child to now, i am catching up to my parents. greay hair spells life experiences, a certain amount of wisdom and a lot of knowledge. its time to give up to this and enrich other peoples lives, our time on this earth is infinite we don't have to be in a hurry.
What a wonderful word strawberry is it conjures up possitive images and feelings of summer days, chamagnebreakfasts, cosy little tea rooms, a real treat comes to mind. They say life is a gift, well although we have to show our appreciation we dont alwayslike our gifts, so wewill say it's a treat because that'swhat it can be and that what you can make it.
You know it is alright to have your own world going on ,where you think nowbody understands or shares,i believe everybody has that,but if your looking for likeminded people or soulmates at the exclusion of others it can be a lonley planet to live on.
The child playing up for its mother, the beggar in the street, the businessman in his suit, the junkie thats lost his way, all deserve recognition,find only the slightest touch of empathy for every soul that passes your way and you will never be lonley.
© Copyright 2005 floss (floss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1009187-simply-words