*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1008506-Hide-and-Seek
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1008506
A new take on hide and seek
         A mischievous smile crosses my face as I slip quietly out the back door. I watch you move through the house. I see you peeking in closets, looking under the bed, checking behind the shower curtain-all in an attempt to find my hiding spot. Hide and seek is so fun.

         The lush grass is soft under my bare feet as I dart around the edge of the house, giggling when I hear the door open. Moving cautiously, I peek around the corner then swiftly run to the front yard. I glance back to make sure you haven't snuck up on me only to let out a squeal as I feel your muscular arms wrap around me. I had underestimated you; you circled around in the opposite direction and caught me.

         Easily lifting me, you lay me down in the warm grass. I look up at you, silhouetted by the blinding summer sun, and give an impish grin.

         "Now I claim my prize," you state in a husky voice, sending a tremble through my body.

         My eyes drift down to watch your tanned hands deftly undo the buttons to my shirt. I hear your groan of satisfaction as my breasts fall free of the shirt, bared to your eyes. A cool breeze brings my dusky nipples to hard points. Your hands cup my breasts, then I feel your work-roughened fingers tracing my nipples. Moments later I gasp as your tongue follows the line drawn by your fingertips.

         Your hands drift lower until they reach the barrier of my shorts. Seconds later I'm bare under the golden sunlight, the gentle breeze cooling my body, but not my passion. Teasing, you trail your fingers around the secret part of me, gently raking my inner thighs with your nails.

         I whimper in frustration. You chuckle softly then slip a finger between my passion-slick lips, gently stroking the aching nub of pleasure. A sigh of pleasure falls from my lips.

         Lost in the heat of your touch, I barely notice you shift position. Your tongue takes the place of your finger and two fingers slip inside me to tease at that inner-most part of me. I feel the roughness of your mustache tickle between my thighs. My hips undulate up to meet your touch.

         I feel my body tense as I drift close to the edge of that perfect ecstasy. My broken sob breaks the silence as you pull away.

         "Not yet," you whisper hoarsely.

         Reining in the liquid passion raging through my body, I take a deep breath and nod silently. I smile as you resume your teasing. Three times you take me to the edge then stop, giving me time to cool my passion, only to begin anew.

         "Please," I whimper, gazing pleadingly into your liquid chocolate eyes flecked with gold.

         You enter me with a force that stuns both of us, immediately sending me over the edge. My body contracts around your cock as my screams of pleasure pierce the quiet afternoon.

         I wrap my legs around your hips, pulling you deeper. I arch up to meet your thrusts. Your hand drifts between us to touch the swollen nub of pleasure and I feel the gentle tug of your teeth on my nipples.

         Your hand slips beneath me, cupping my cheeks and pulling my body closer to you. I feel the passion skyrocket through my body again, taking me higher with each thrust. Your lips meet mine as the sensation overtakes me again and I feel the hot flow of your seed spilling inside me. My body clenches around you as tremors flow through me.

         You roll to the side, pulling me close. I lay my head on your broad, tanned chest as I wait for my breathing and pulse to return to normal.

         When I finally can speak again, I lift my head from your chest to face you. A mischievous grin crosses my lips as I whisper, "So you wanna play hide and seek again?"
© Copyright 2005 ncblondie (ncblondie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1008506-Hide-and-Seek