*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Human
  2. Druid
  3. Magic Users
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996999-Dungeons-and-Dragons/cid/R7Q2TXSBW-Human
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #996999
Play as one of many characters in this fantasy world that has set RPG's apart.
This choice: Human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Human

    by: Mr. George
Quiet and meek, you head into the tavern to join your crew for the quest. As a druid, you don't expect to be the fiercest, the strongest, or the most dangerous. However, you comfort yourself by knowing each and every other member of your party will need you to heel their wounds.

From the doorway, you scan the room. A familiar hand rising to attract your attention. It's Jack Thornbow, a paladin, and the only face you recognise at the table.

You spot the plate armour of a knight beneath the heavy cloak, another has magic crackling between his fingers, as he entertains the table. But it's the barbarian who keeps drawing your attention. So many rippling muscles, but it's her incredible curves that keep pulling your eyes back to her.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/09084a1a9d8d...

She rises, nods and pats the empty seat beside her.

You never expected such a woman to exist, but as you sit down. She throws a beefy arm around your shoulder, easily pulling you to her side. Your nose pressed against the brass of her bustier.

"I like you!" she growls.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aeroblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996999-Dungeons-and-Dragons/cid/R7Q2TXSBW-Human