*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting Wilma Wonka
  2. Field Trip
  3. What are you doing?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/991801-A-Different-Sort-of-Wonka/cid/406173-Meeting-Wilma-Wonka
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #991801
An Alternate reality where Wonka is a woman, whom is sadistic and quite kinky...
This choice: They arrive at the factory  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meeting Wilma Wonka

    by: wraith
The school bus stopped in front of the humongous chocolate factory and Norma and the kids disembarked. The front doors flew open an out came none other than Wilma Wonka, who immediately sprand over and began to shake Norma wildly by the hand.

"OH! Welcome, Welcome Ms. Markus! So glad to finally recieve you. And the children! Oh, marvelous little darlings!"

"Well, uh great! We're happy to be here Ms. Wonka." Norma stuttered, already understanding how Wilma hadachieved her status as "Enigmatic".

"Oh, call me Wilma dearie, all of my friends do, and I have a feeling that you and I will; be very good friends before the day is out. Now, I do believe that this tour should get underway, so come along everyone."

After telling Maggie to get out of the way of the font of the bus, Jeremy to stop pushing Jimmy, Jimmy to stop asking her what the first thing that they will see, Sarah to stop jumping on and off the stair on the bus, and amanda to stop talking down to the homeless person sitting outside the gate, Norma led the kids into the factory behind Wilma.

You have the following choices:

1. The first fate, with a girl.

2. The first fate, with a boy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wraith (UN: cbertain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isotope has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/991801-A-Different-Sort-of-Wonka/cid/406173-Meeting-Wilma-Wonka