*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/2058385-Search-for-the-intruder
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: Search for the intruder.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Search for the intruder.

    by: irven
You remain motionless, but you can hear your dog start sniffing. She's trying to smell where you went, and unfortunately, she'll probably find you soon, considering how good dogs' senses of smell can be. You're between the two couch cushions, crouching down on the hard part of the couch that they cover, and there's barely any room to move. You start to worry that you won't be able to get out, but you're confident you'll find a way. However, it would be better to do so on your own terms, and not by being discovered and eaten by your dog.

But that seems to be just what's about to happen. Your hear your dog approaching, and glance up. Her snout comes into view and sniffs at the gap between the cushions. Clearly, she knows that something is there.

The question is, how does she react?

You have the following choices:

1. She ignores it

2. She investigates further

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irven (UN: irven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/2058385-Search-for-the-intruder