*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jealousy
  2. Three's a crowd
  3. FF7 shrunken ladies
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/934819-FF-Growing/cid/287944-Jealousy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #934819
ALL Final Fantasy Characters can Grow! Add On!
This choice: Eavesdrop on Cloud and Tifa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jealousy

    by: MaXxClock
Whilst Aeris longed to humiliate Tifa and Cloud as dolls, the alure of their conversation was all too strong.

Aeris clambered up Cloud's trouser leg, which was quite a feat at her stature, and perched herself on the edge of Cloud's chair, sight of her covered by the tabletop.

Her view from under the table was limited, but from what she could see, Tifa and Cloud were sitting on a semi-circular couch surrounding a table. They had started on opposite sides, but Aeris had noticed Tifa edging further around the table and closer to Cloud. Aeris could still see very little of what was going on, and all the noise from other patrons in the area made listening in on the conversation difficult.

"I have to get higher, and closer." she thought, "Even if i'm seen, i can just execute the plan and be done with them. easy."

Aeris placed the materia in her pocket to free her hands, and she scaled Cloud's trouser leg again to reach his thigh. Almost as soon as she had found her bearings, a giant hand slammed down right beside her. The impact must have been miniscule on a regular scale, just hard enough to notice, but to her it was like a clap of thunder. Aeris lept from Cloud's leg to the space beside him and looked up. Cloud was sitting perfectly normally; arms across the table, legs set just apart, looking normal. Tifa was now almost next to him, her hand very gently stroking his thigh, and Aeris was about to be sandwiched between Cloud's thigh and Tifa's.

As Tifa edged closer to Cloud one more time, Aeris jumped as high as she could, just high enough to avoid being squashed. She landed roughly on Tifa's leg, but slipped on her silky smooth skin and toppled between her legs.

"Enough with eavesdropping," Aeris thought to herself, utterly fuming with anger, "I'll get that busty bitch for trying to steal Cloud from me..."

Just as Aeris reached for the materia in her pocket, something stopped her...

You have the following choices:

1. ...she turned and saw a hand decending.

2. ..."Let's go for a walk in the garden," she heard Tifa say.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MaXxClock (UN: leprachaun16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RandomWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/934819-FF-Growing/cid/287944-Jealousy