*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/2176115-Should-I-let-them-notice-or-not
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #912075
A magic ring allows Adam to fulfill his dreams of super-fatness Add, I need more chapters!
This choice: The family's in the living-room, go join them.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"Should I let them notice or not?"

    by: pedro01
When Adam had reached downstairs which is the one he may had to get used to his weight, whatever wishes he can make, he stood there in pause for a moment at the hallway, when he heard that his family have come back home from the funeral, with his resurrected Grandma with him. This is where he has a very risky chance and some concern to show it off, or even revealing the truth behind this situation.

The family didn't know that this ring was for, but only he and Grandma knows this, and it is up to Adam to have a tough decision to make.

"This is gonna be the difficult feeling I had to face, Should I show up to the family and surprise everyone my new weight, or make a wish and have all know I'm always this fat?"

It did too Adam some moments to think about, it's make or break time, and the decision he had to take was what should he do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Surprise the family

*Noteb*
2. Wish to make them know he's always been fat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/2176115-Should-I-let-them-notice-or-not