*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tommy. A young guy like you
  2. Who?
  3. Contestant Andrew!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/891469-Tiny-Fear-Factor/cid/1302774-Tommy-A-young-guy-like-you
by bakura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #891469
You have been shrunk on FEAR FACTOR you must face 3 trials of your worst fears!
This choice: Tommy. A young guy like you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tommy. A young guy like you

    by: Unknown
"Your first challenge involves your fellow contestant, Tommy," Joe bellows. "Tommy get yourself over here and stand on the yellow circle, feet apart."
Tommy steps over. A young, fit guy, Tommy is about the same age as you but you remember that he was a little bit taller and muscular than you were. Now he just looks like he's bigger than the empire state building and your stomach lurches a little at what Joe is going to ask you to do.
Placing you on the ground just outside the circle, Joe gives you your instructions, "In the box next to you you will find a bunch of climbing gear. Your task is to climb Tommy and reach his shoulders." Turning to Tommy, Joe gives him his instructions, "We are going to blind fold you and until we tell you, you are not allowed to move at all. If you move, you are automatically disqualified. Once our tiny competitor has reached above your waist, we will tell you that you can move one arm and one arm only. You can try and knock your fellow competitor free. If he gets to your shoulder he will automatically progress to the next round."
Standing there in front of the enormous Joe and Tommy you swallow nervously. The giant is absolutely enormous. At only half an inch tall you're not even as tall as the toe of his Nike's. Joe's voice intrudes, "Are you ready to prove that fear is no factor for you?"
Not really sure, you look up at the enormous host and make your decision.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes - bring it on!

*Noteb*
2. No - I'm too scared

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
bakura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/891469-Tiny-Fear-Factor/cid/1302774-Tommy-A-young-guy-like-you