*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Armadillo's Mistake
  2. Armadillomon
  3. Decisions Part 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass/cid/366238-An-Armadillos-Mistake
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #859668
A Digimon only growth story
This choice: Weight Gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An Armadillo's Mistake

    by: Unknown
On one evening in the Digital World, Armadillomon was scaling around Infinity Mountain in a laid back manner. Armadillmon liked walking: as long as he wasn't rushing, it felt good to move around and have the mountain air rush around him. It always revitalized him so he can go on for the rest of the day.

As he turned a corner, his eyes fell on a piece if corn laid on a flat slab. Armadillmon stopped and squinted at it. What was that doing here? That had never been on the path before.

Just as Armadillomon was musing upon its origins, his stomach reminded him that he skipped breakfast this morning and his cheeks reddened. He nervously surveyed his surroundings and cautiously approached the corn. He picked it up and studied it carefully.

“I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a bite out of this.” muttered Armadillomon as he took a chomp out of the corn. His eyes lit up. “This is good!”

He attacked the corn eagerly. When Armadillomon finished it, he rubbed his belly, licking his lips. That was really good! He should keep an eye out for more corn like that. It was so tasty and filling.

Suddenly, the air ahead of him began to churn ominously, nearly throwing Armadillomon off his feet. As he regained his wit, a Dorugremon materialized in the gush, gazing down menacingly at the rookie.

“So, you ate the corn, have you?” the Ultimate hissed.

“D-did I do something wrong?”Armadillomon stuttered nervously.

“Yes, you ate the Sacred Corn of Sin,” said Dorugremon, “When anyone tries to eat it, they demonstrate the sins they exhibit. Yours is sloth and gluttony.” he smiled unpleasantly. “As punishment, you will be indulged in those sins until you can't stand them.”

“Can't I just apologize and move on with my life.” Armadillomon begged. “Live and let live, you know.”

Dorugremon exposed his teeth in a grin. “Too late.”

Wind began rushing around them, disorienting and pushing Armadillmon around until couldn't judge up from down. Unconsciousness swept the Digimon.

The next thing he knew, he found himself in a large, shadowed room with large walls, facing a long corridor with cell doors. Dorugremon towered over him, smiling sinisterly down at the rookie.

“Ah, you are awake. So where do we begin? Ah, yes. You have two punishments. One, is the Thirteen Snakes of Ascension. Two, you face the Eternal Fruits of Longing. Neither are fatal and both would teach you a lesson on abiding to your sins. When probably recover from your punishment, you may go.“ he laughed. “Or not. There are rare times when the punished begin to enjoy their consequences and come here repeatedly for more, but I'm sure you would want to go. And there are those who don't recover. Anyway, you are lucky, you can choose your punishments. So which will you choose?”

“Is there a third option?” Armadillomon asked.

Dorugremon displayed his sharp wings. “Yes. You being reformatted.”

Armadillomon winced. How was he suppose to choose a punishment he didn't know about? He'd have to guess the one that sounded less menacing. But both of them sounded menacing and Armadillomon was nervous about both. Finally, Armadillomon came to a decision...

You have the following choices:

1. The Thirteen Snakes of Ascension

2. The Eternal Fruits of Longing

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass/cid/366238-An-Armadillos-Mistake