*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Lizard
  2. Guilmon
  3. Decisions Part 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass/cid/215511-Big-Lizard
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #859668
A Digimon only growth story
This choice: Takato's wish for Guilmon (Massive Muscle Growth)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big Lizard

    by: Drakin
The silence that followed seemed almost defining.

Then, just barley audible, a noise. Like the sound of wet rubber being pulled taught.

"Guilmon, do you hear that?" whispered Takato as he looked around for the source of the noise which was slowly growing louder.
"Not only that, Takato," replied Guilmon sounding a little tense, "I feel it, too."

Takato looked over at Guilmon and saw that he looked somewhat bigger that before. Peering through the dim light of the hut, Takato could see that Guilmon seemed to be standing up straighter than usual and he definitely looked thicker than before.

"What do ya mean?" asked Takato as he took a step towards Guilmon.

Takato could see now. Guilmons muscles seemed to have doubled in size. He no longer had the small paunch he'd always had. Instead there was a thick six-pack in its place. His legs were about a foot wide and his arms the same. In short it looked like he was about two hundred and fifty pounds of pure muscle.

"Wow! Guilmon, it really worked! I bet you're much stronger now."
"But Takato I still don't feel good." Guilmon wined.

Takato didn't understand at first, but then he saw it. Guilmons muscles were still growing! As Takato watched they seemed to almost double in size over the course of a minute. Guilmon had to be almost 500lbs. now and was starting to have trouble moving.


What now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Henry enters with Terriermon.

2. Rika enters with Renamon

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drakin (UN: drakin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass/cid/215511-Big-Lizard