*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Supersize me
  2. Renamon
  3. Decisions Part 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass/cid/204181-Supersize-me
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #859668
A Digimon only growth story
This choice: Weight Gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Supersize me

    by: Unknown
Renamon and her tamer Rika were watching TV one night with their grandmother, it had been about a year since the defeat of D reaper, and the digimon were finally able to return to the real world. Rika was surprised to see her mother in a commercial for, of all things, mcdonalds resturants.

"I guess the modeling industry is a bit slow this season, ah well, at least she's still in TV."

Rika munched on some popcorn as her mother came in, hauling several bags of mcdonalds food.

"Ugh, its not bad enough that I have to lower myself to doing commercials, but they have to force me to bring home the swill as well. is there no justice in the world?"

Rika laughed, "Oh relax mom, just throw it out."

Rika's mom sat dowmn and sighed. "I cant. If I throw it out Ill lose the commercial spot, and I cant afford to lose this job right now."

"Then eat it."

"Are you insane? eating this garbage is a good way to gain 20 pounds."

"Then I'LL eat it."

"Rika Nonoka you'll do no such thing, I dont care if you dont want to be a model or not, but Ill be dammed if Im going to let you become a fat laden hog."

Rika looked over at her grandmother, who put her hands up in defense.

"Dont look at me, I cant eat that stuff, bad heart."

"Well thats just great, we got to get this stuff eaten, but no one will eat it, now what?"

after a few seconds of thought, Rika, her mother and grandmother turned to Renamon.

"What, me?"

"Sure, why not? Im sure it cant be that bad. Just eat it, and then mom can say she ate it."

Renamon sighed, she knew it was impossible to argue with Rika when she got like this, so she reluctantly grabbed a bag, unwrapped a burger, and sunk her teeth in.

But what Renamon didnt know....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass/cid/204181-Supersize-me