*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The cost of ignorance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/404171-The-cost-of-ignorance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #857285
Get ready for the ride of your life! Add and enjoy!
Chapter #1

The cost of ignorance

    by: SmittySmith
Your name is Pete, you just graduated high school the day before and it is the first official day of summer. You and four of your best friends go to the local amusement park to celebrate. This is a last hurrah of sorts, as your friend Jim is supposed to leave to join the military in just a few days.

The amusement park has both a water park as well as a roller coaster section, so there are people all over in bathing suits. Your friends and you don't overlook this.

While standing in line for one of the newest water ride/roller coaster combination rides, your friend Steve points out the group of bikini-clad girls in line several people behind you. They're close enough that you can see them without a problem, but far enough that they are out of earshot of the comments you and your friends are making (you hope). They are certainly attractive.

The three girls, one hispanic and two white, talk and laugh, completely oblivious to the excited boys in line ahead of them. Due to your slightly elevated position, it gives you a very good look down their tops. You also happen to notice the butt on the hispanic girl and this draws your attention. You enjoy the view so much that it starts to show through your own bathing suit.

Thrilled to finally be at the front of the line, but unfortunately, there are only 4 available seats. After a short amount of discussion, it is decided that you get to be the lucky one to stay back in line while your friends go on ahead. You squirm slightly, uncomfortable now that you are left alone with the girls.

Soon enough, the cart returns and your friends get out, whooping and hollering about the ride. You take your seat in one of the cars and make a big show for your friends, who are exiting the ride area. Because you're so busy making a scene with your friends, you ignore the warnings of the ride attendants, particularly the part about keeping still during the ride. As the lap bar lowers and your cart pulls out, you do not miss seeing the attendant. She is a very attractive african american, she looks to be about 20 years old. While the park uniform does not exactly compliment her, you can tell that she is a natural beauty. The uniform also can't hide her totally built body, thick hips and thighs and big chest. That's all you think about as the ride begins.

When the ride nears its highest point, you decide that it would be a great idea to stand up and enjoy the view of the park. Of course this is a terrible idea, because as soon as your cart begins its descent, you lose your balance and hit your head on the edge of the cart. The last thing you remember before everything fading to black is the cart leading you under a waterfall and choking on the water as it trickles down your throat...

As you come to, you find yourself sitting on a huge black and orange plane. It doesn't take you long to realize that somehow you've shrunk, you couldn't be any taller than 2 inches. You have no idea how you managed to stay in the cart but your clothes sure didn't, as you find yourself nude.You scamper over to the side of the cart to try and find a way out.

You steal a glance behind you and you see the hispanic girl you were admiring earlier, only on a much bigger scale. You realize she's heading right to your car! If you don't find a way out soon, you're in for trouble!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/404171-The-cost-of-ignorance