*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Discoveries
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/850614-Digimon-Season-4-Weight-Gain/cid/661773-Discoveries
by Mizu
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #850614
The Weight Gain of the characters from Digimon Season 4 or Digimon Frontier!
Chapter #1

Discoveries

    by: Mizu
Takuya grumbled and rolled over in his sleeping bag, but it was no use. He couldn't get to sleep over what had been revealed to him earlier, in the afternoon. He sighed and looked up at the Three Moons and the stars shining harmoniously over The Digital World to remember the occasion.

*************************************************
The scene is a group of children lazily lounging in a grove of meat apples. The children are holders of the some of The Spirits of The Ten Legendary Warriors. A young boy with a strange and very large orange hat is chasing butterflies. An older girl with blonde hair and a pink ensemble is lounging on a rock near the foot of a river, with her shoes off, feet in the river and slowly moving them back and forth. A slightly heavy boy dressed in a blue jumpsuit with yellow pockets is cooking what look likes apples over an ample fire. A boy with his hair in a ponytail and wearing dark blue is sitting with his arms behind his head in the shade of a tree. Two strange digimon, one in red tights and one with a large, pink, waist-sized girdle were off to the side, arguing. Lastly, a boy with a green cap and yellow shirt, with a red unbuttoned shirt over it, is lounging right in the middle of all the others, apparently sleeping. The smell of cooking steak and hot dogs appear to wake him up though.


Takuya yawns and stretches his arms an then sniffs the air. "J.P., are the meat apples done?" He asks drowsily. The boy cooking then turns to him and says, "Almost, but I don't see how you can be hungry. All you do is sleep." J.P. then sighs and gets back to cooking. Takuya only smiles and says, "I'm a growing boy! I need my meat, buddy!" He then pats his stomach, which then gives out a very loud gurgling noise. "You are growing Takuya!" A voice suddenly shrieks in his ear. Takuya turns around to see... "Kouji!" Takuya screams in a half surprised, half annoyed voice. The boy with the ponytail only smirks and continues. "In a horizontal direction." The boy known as Kouji states, demonstrating with his hands. Takuya then stares and blinks at him and then says, "Huh?" Ever-Clueless Takuya. Kouji sighs, but then giggles. "I mean you're getting..." Kouji says coming close to Takuya's face, making him blush slightly. "Fat!" he finishes while pulling up Takuya's shirt and grabbing hold of a small roll of flab. Takuya gasps and then blushes deeper and thinks,’ Have I really gained weight?' He had noticed his clothes being slightly tighter lately. Everyone around him then laughs. "W-well...I" Takuya stammers before he sees something that piques his interest and then smiles slyly. "So nice of you to notice Kouji..." Takuya says coolly, causing everyone to stop laughing and look at him in confusion. He then pulls Kouji down to the ground and gets on top of him, causing Kouji to go scarlet. "Maybe my new gut can compare to yours!" Takuya screams in victory as he pulls up Kouji's shirt, and lifting up a new layer of fat occupying HIS waistline. If possible, Kouji turns an even deeper shade of red, while everyone almost falls over laughing at Takuya's rebuttal. "You...two...need to go...to Fat Camp!" The girl in pink, Zoë, says; causing her, J.P., and small child, Tommy, to laugh what little sanity they had left away. Takuya and Kouji then stand up, both still slightly blushing. Takuya then shouts in fury, "Hey! I'm not as fat as Kouji!" pointing to the accused in blue. "Are you calling ME fatter?! Take that back Takuya!" Kouji screams in embarrassed rage! "I'll prove it!" Takuya sat fiercely back. He then takes a hold of Kouji, who becomes confused in the sudden movement, and takes off his shirt, and his own. He then rams his belly into Kouji's, whose is actually almost identical. "Someone come over here to measure!" Takuya screams, to deaf ears though. Kouji is Tomato red and too mortified to move, and Zoë, J.P., and Tommy are gasping for breath on the ground. Zoë, albeit giggling and in tears, came back to her senses first. "They're...pretty much the same!" she managed to get out before Kouji's stomach growled, followed by Takuya's, sending her back into uncontrollable laughter.


By the time everyone finally came to, needing air at least, it was night and Kouji and Takuya had their shirts back on, and were ravenously eating meat apples. Takuya with a large bump on his head, most likely from Kouji. Tommy was the first to talk. "I can breathe again!" He celebrated reaching for a meat apple. J.P. replied with, "Dinner AND a show!" Zoë was the only serious one. "Really you two; don’t worry about it! You only looked to have gained about 7 to 10 pounds, and it isn't even noticeable with your clothes on! You'll burn it off really quickly, after our...uh...vacation." she ended in uncertainty. J.P. then continued, "Yeah, those little bellies will vanish when we hear from Cherubimon or Ophanimon. We haven't heard from either in about two months, so it’s understandable that you would gain a little weight in our "time off". I'd say you've done well not to gain more weight, especially in this grove of delicious meat apples!" he then finished, taking a bite of his.
Zoë then hesitated and nervously said, while blushing, "I actually...have been sneaking a meat apple or two every once in a while. I think I've gained weight too but-" She was interrupted when Takuya and Kouji who had been silent the whole time, mad at each other and mourning the loss of their flat stomachs when they looked up at the mention of when Zoë said she had snuck meat apples and asked together, "You sneak meat apples too?" She only nodded and sighed exasperatedingly at the two and continued, "but I don't show weight in the same places as you two." She finished while blushing. J.P. was suddenly very red, but Takuya and Kouji only blinked. The Tommy tugged on her skirt tail and asked,” Where DO you show it Zoë?" This made Zoë’s cheeks turn slightly redder, but only a little. 'Tommy is young.' She thought, or she probably would have smacked him. Then Takuya asked, "Yeah where?" followed by Kouji's "What Takuya said." This made Zoë furious. Veins popped out of her heads as she shrieked, "TALK TO YOUR PARENTS!" She then turned around to her sleeping bag, crawled in and fell asleep, grumbling. Tommy and J.P. shortly followed suit, fearing Zoë’s wrath. So then Kouji and Takuya were left, scared and confused in the dark. Kouji turned to Takuya, but then turned away in a huff, grabbing a meat apple, leaving one left, and slowly falling to sleep, mumbling something about stupid Takuya and enjoying his vacation while it lasted. Takuya tried to do the same but could not fall asleep.

**************************************************
Takuya sighed. The whole fiasco was comical, yet depressing at the same time. He looked over to Kouji. Sleeping, meat apple long eaten, and belly visible because of his shirt riding up and with a smile on his face. Takuya grinned. Kouji almost looked like he enjoys being chubby. He then thought, 'I guess Kouji was kind of right.' Then he looked over to the lone meat apple left and took it. 'Might as well enjoy my vacation.' He thought and took a bit while looking at his belly, just poking out of his shirt, and taking a bite. He then laid down in his sleeping bag, finishing the meat apple in one bite. 'Its only about 10 pounds. Easy to burn off. We'll hear from Ophanimon or Cherubimon...its not like I'm actually fat...I just filled out a bit...and soon I'll empty out...' Takuya finished almost in slumber. He subconsciously reached down and unbuttoned his pants, causing him to moan in pleasure, and letting his new waistline breathe.

Cherubimon's Lair...

"IDIOTS!" Cherubimon roared trying to control his Dark Warriors, who were still slightly laughing still from the sights they had seen through Cherubimon's crystal ball. "Do you know what you have seen?" he questioned them. Ranamon replied first. "Why the funniest show in the entire Digital World, honey!" "She Right!" Seconded by Grumblemon. Arbormon and Duskmon remained silent; while Mercurymon finally gave Cherubimon the answer he was looking for. "The added weight or fat to the group caused conflict, my lord. He said and bowed while smiling. "The added weight also appeared to make them slower, weaker, and lazier." Cherubimon nodded in approval. "You observe well, Mercurymon. Through my crystal ball, we have seen what this increase in weight does to the human children...and I have developed a plan...one I'm sure you'll all like...."

Cherubimon...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mizu (UN: palos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mizu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/850614-Digimon-Season-4-Weight-Gain/cid/661773-Discoveries