*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Wee Vacation
  2. Back to normal
  3. The Baby Bottle's Lure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/1947469-A-Wee-Vacation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: no, stay a baby a bit longer.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Wee Vacation

    by: Unknown
Your mind feels clouded, but you suddenly feel a way of escape, at least for a wee while. It's school break, and no one expected you home. No worries from parents or pressure to find work. No expenses. Play and sleep, for at least a few weeks. In the meanwhile he might even get your car fixed.

You try saying something, but all that comes out is a squeak. You blush and smile.

Lord Hugo Prosperio agrees. "Very good, but I will need your unqualified consent. I can't have someone coming back here saying I tricked you into this, especially after you just drank what you found!"

He laughed. You smiled.

"Well, my wee angel, before you lay down to sleep, let me get the written agreement. I can use your footprint."

You're glad he's finding everything, because you don't know him much longer you can stay awake. Honestly, how does anyone stay awake that long.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lord Prosperio Lays You in a Cradle to Leave and Find the Paperwork

2. Lord Prosperio Takes You to His Study

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/1947469-A-Wee-Vacation