*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. girl trouble
  2. Spoilt For Choice
  3. A Macrophile's Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/186365-girl-trouble
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: A thorough search  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

girl trouble

    by: peanut
You walk around under a few desks. But, as you're under one, you suddenly smell something. It's a nice smell. Like some girl's perfume... What is it? The smell is suddenly stonger - you realize it's some kind of spray - and someone has sprayed it on you. You feel tingly. What's happening? Suddenly you begin to grow. You want to scream and rejoice - it's a miricle! You are going to be big again!

But then you notice that you're not growing anymore. You only grew a little, now standing at just about six inches.

Crap, you think to yourself.

You freeze suddenly. There is something on your legs - pulling backwards. You look down and see a wire as thick as your lower arm on your shins, pulling from behind. You turn around - and scream. A girl has spotted you - the wire was in one of her hands. She suddenly gives a sharp pull from it on the back of your knees - causing you to fall onto your back.

You begin to scream hystericly as her hand comes for you. She quickly wraps her free hand around you and for one moment you are lifted into the air - the next you find yourself in her purse, watching the giant girl's hand zip it up behind you.

The zipper is left partially open - but much too small for you to escape by - and as you try futilely to pull the zipper back, you slip and fall. You fall onto something hard and round. You look closely and see its a huge tube of lip stick. You look around the purse and see different varieties of make-up. But you see something else. You walk over to it. It is plastic - could it be a mere sandwich bag? It is. But it has something inside of it. What could it be? After pressing on it, you discover it is soft, whatever it is.

Suddenly loud, deafening sounds emerge. You hold your ears. But then the purse begins to rock - and you find yourself holding on for dear life as the purse begins to swing around, then come abruptly to a stop, then begin to swing back and forth. You try to stand, but regret it as you're thrown into something hard and then find yourself choking on powder. You can't see, and you can't stop coughing. You realize you fell against her powder compact, and that it burst open somehow. You try to get up again, only to succeed in tipping over her powder compact and getting it all over her purse. You begin coughing again, there is powder everywhere. And after a few minutes of the powder settling down for the most part, and you look around seeing her dark purse now covered in a white-ish peach colored powder.

Suddenly the purse rocks to a suddenly halt, and you find yourself stuck between the tube of lip stick and something else you cant quite identify. Light suddenly bursts in and you look up. You see her large face. But is she mad because of her purse, or giddy because of how you look?
She says...

You have the following choices:

1. "Awww, you're so cute!"

*Noteb*
2. "Look what you did to my purse!"

*Noteb*
3. "How disgusting."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/186365-girl-trouble