*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/179355-So-Unsatisfying
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Toes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

So Unsatisfying

    by: Doom
You approach slightly more warily this time, keeping your eyes on the toes. When you realise that it hasn't got any eyes, you stop trying to stare it down, feeling rather foolish.

A flicker of movement, and you jump back a pace. But no - it's a false alarm. You're safe for now.

Coming around towards the smallest toe of the left foot from the side, you gingerly mount the sandal base, and lean your ear against the side of the flesh wall. You can hear blood rushing through the veins like an unclogged drain.

Awe-inspiring.

You are exceedingly careful not to touch the toes too much. The last thing you want is to be eradicated as a wayward itch.

But that's SO unsatisfying. Your desires are getting the better of your common sense, but you rein them in.

Climbing on top of the toe, you lie on your back and take in the view for a moment, then close your eyes and enjoy the feeling of the nail at your back. You wish that this would never end.

When you have finally gotten over the rush of being an inch tall, you begin to worry. What's going to happen next? You could settle down here for a while and see what happens, or get down and actually DO something!

You have the following choices:

1. Stay here

2. Leave

*Noteb*
3. Try each of the toes in turn

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/179355-So-Unsatisfying