*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gut Busters
  2. A sneaky move
  3. Growing for the first time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/462654-Gut-Busters
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Use the Wishing Powder again!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Gut Busters

    by: Theday   [ More by this author ]
You just realized you have enough liquid in your glass to make another wish. So you take another sip and you say "I wish I was 200 pounds heavier."
Immediately your body begins to grow. Your fat rolls expand, your butt balloons out and your stomach becomes very large and round.

The clothes on you are starting to get too tight, then "rip!!!" your pants that you borrowed from your older brother ripped right off your body. You become so heavy you collapse on the floor. Finally the fat stopped growing and you waddled over to the mirror and gazed at yourself. "Oh my god, I'm 500 pounds." Just then you hear the slam of a car door.

Its your dad! You quickly run up to your room with your fat jiggling and then you trip on an old dumbbell your brother was using and you fall. You try to get up but your stomach is too big and heavy. What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Try to get up and hide in your room

2. Wish for more fat because you want to get bigger

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/462654-Gut-Busters