*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...wake up Mike?
  2. A dress?
  3. Closet search
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/1969588-wake-up-Mike
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: ...wake up Mike?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

...wake up Mike?

    by: Unknown
You enter to see if Mike has any bigger clothes that fit you. Luckily, you could find some t-shirts and pants that fit you, without waking Mike up. Then you go to your room, play you your fat wobbly belly. Then, you want to record this. So you pick up your iPhone and start taking pictures of your self and, after that, recording and talking in details how is being an obese person. You are so happy, but you start noticing some downsides of having all that lard. You notice that your legs start to have pain for standing so long, and you have troubles at the table with having to put your obese belly under or on top of the table when you sit there.
Then, you
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/1969588-wake-up-Mike