*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Never "trust" people!
  2. A dress?
  3. Closet search
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/1648575-Never-trust-people
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: ...go to a friend's house?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Never "trust" people!

    by: woskos
You decided to go to Matt's house. He lives next door so the walk is short.
You waddle over there holding the Wishing Powder. You knock on the door and Matt answers it. When the door swings open he yells "Holy s#!t!"
You reply "It's me, (IYNH). Your neighbor."
Matt yells "What happened? Come in!"
He takes you to his room and you explain about the Wishing Powder and how to use it. You let Matt try a sip and he wishes for an iPod Touch. There is a big blast of green smoke on the ground and when it disappears, an iPod Touch is lying on the floor. "This stuff is AWESOME!" Matt says," One more please?"
You tell him, "Only one more, then I want to eat something."
He smiles, takes a sip and says, "I wish you were a banana!"
Before you even have time to stop him, all you can see is green smoke. Once it disappears, you are looking up at the ceiling and can't move. You then see Matt stand above you.
"Wow!" he says. "That actually worked!"
You want to yell at Matt but you can't.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He wishes you back.

2. He puts you in the fridge.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 woskos (UN: wosdosloskos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/1648575-Never-trust-people