*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saved By The Mom!
  2. Spider run
  3. Your mother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/210880-Saved-By-The-Mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #544987
A 7 year old boy shrinks in his home.
This choice: Your Mom sees you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Saved By The Mom!

    by: waffen79
She both saw you and the spider.Without hesitation,she rose her giant foot into the air and brought it down on the spider as you were watching it in awe. A weak crunching noise was heard and you saw that your mom was twisting her foot as she was staring at you and smiling.She knelt down to pick you up while the bug remained flatten under your mom's foot. She lifted you to her eye-level and stopped you in front of her giant mouth. You looked down and could see that under your mom's foot,some remains of the bug were sticking out. You thought how tiny and breakable you were in front of your mom and family in this form. Your mother .....

You have the following choices:

1. Asked you how did this happen...

2. She took you to her rrom without saying anything,only smiling to you...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 waffen79 (UN: epolatli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilrainkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/210880-Saved-By-The-Mom