*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. John's first gulp
  2. are all in grade 11!
  3. Some are gone?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/1743111-Johns-first-gulp
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #509341
This small town football team is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: reach over and grab the nearest Freshman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

John's first gulp

    by: BigBlubberDude
John can see only one option. Kyle, a chunky 230 pound stands in awe to his left. Grabbing him by the shoulders, John stuffs him in his mouth, shoving him quickly down his throat. The shoulders and belly take a few extra moments to gulp down, but soon Kyle is squirming in John's bloated gut. John feels power surging through his body.

"Niiice," Tony says smoothly, patting John's gut which is letting out wet gurgles--a sure sign fluids are being released around Kyle to prepare him for digestion. "Great to actually see some potential. See, if we all gulp a guy every one or two days we'll be bigger in no time!"

Coach laughs, startling everyone who pretty much forgot he was there.

"I like your enthusiasm, Tony, but remember what we discussed earlier. Can't eat too many guys on our own team, heh, or there won't be enough of you boys left. Go out and find some meaty meals locally or in another town, but keep low about it...don't want the Bovines finding out how we're planning on blowing up the team huge!"

With that, Coach walks off and leaves the guys alone. The seniors and remaining under-classmen, including John, gather together and discuss their new gaining plan. After a few words of encouragement amongst themselves, they begin to disband.

"Alright guys, everyone go out and eat a good meal, keep working hard, and we'll bulk up in no time!" Tony was surprisingly motivational to his teammates, who all respond with positive determination as they leave in groups. John, still full from his freshman meal, is about to waddle off so he can digest somewhere, but Tony stops him.

"Hey, newbie...uh..."

"John," John responds.

"John," Tony repeats with a soft grin. "Just wanted to give you a little advice. When you have to take care of your...bathroom business later," he chuckles, "make sure you do it here in the locker room. There's a reason Coach installed those big high-density toilets recently, heh heh. See you around, buddy." With that Tony walks out, leaving John wondering if he should just go home and digest, or see if he can fit a little more food inside. Burgers sounded good...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go home and digest

2. Go out for some burgers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BigBlubberDude (UN: foodtfman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/1743111-Johns-first-gulp