*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thinking
  2. Giving in
  3. Chi-Chi's problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/146101-Thinking
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #463085
Pick a DBZ girl, and help her grow!
This choice: Half a dozen of chocolate doughnuts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Thinking

    by: lazyfier
" Ok tummy you win. " Chi-Chi said as she submitted to the will of her desires. The ability to indulge herself had been coming easier and easier lately. Chi-Chi walked into the kitchen and opened the refridgerator. She had been stockpiling lately so there were many things to choose from.

Chi-Chi grabbed some doughnuts out of the kitchen and plopped down in front of the TV. Thirty minutes passed like a haze and soon Chi-Chi's show was over and six chocolate doughtnuts were missing from the box. At first she was a little stunned that she had eaten six doughnuts but after a moment her guilt turned into contentedness. Chi-Chi rubbed her belly and smiled as she thought to herself. " I'm turning into a fat, lazy housewife. Content to laze about all day and fatten myself on delectable treats. A woman whose largest decisions are how many naps and how many eclairs. A woman who relaxes and indulges when she should exercise. A woman who happily sleeps the day away. A woman who doesn't lift a finger when she is awake. A woman without care or responsibility. And a woman without hardship. "

You have the following choices:

1. Take a nap

*Noteb*
2. Talk to Goku

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/146101-Thinking