*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2328209-Giantess-Universe/cid/J657CJR4H-Sent-to-a-World-of-Gentle-Giantesses
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2328209
In a universe where giantess exist, interesting things can happen.
This choice: Open  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sent to a World of Gentle Giantesses

    by: DielloB
You were walking along the sidewalk, sighing as you put your head down against the rain. It wasn't bad enough that a downpour had come out of nowhere, but it was just another string of misfortunes that had been piling up in the past week: First, your girlfriend dumped you. Then, your boss had canceled your contract unexpectedly, leaving you with no money for the week. Money that you desperately need now that your rent had gone up. Not to mention how expensive it felt to simply go on a grocery run. With how many things seemed to have shattered around you, you figured the only thing that could make your life worse was being hit by a truck—
WHAM!

—...Well, thanks to your forgetting to look both ways on the street, that happened. You felt the steel hood of a semi shove hard into you, a sensation not unlike every bone in your body fracturing, a desire to yell out in pain... And then, darkness. Oddly, not just darkness. Your eyes were closed from pain, but all of a sudden it felt like you were somewhere else—no solid asphalt of the concrete jungle, instead it felt like you were lying on your back on a sparsely-cobblestoned path. There was some birdsong, chitters of some sort of vulpine creature, the rustling of trees in the wind... so unlike what you were used to in your home city. And as if you weren't confused enough, you heard some footsteps approaching, footsteps that sounded absolutely booming. They paused for a moment, before resuming at a faster pace, shaking the world around you before they stopped right next to you. "Oh my goodness!" said the source—with the voice of a woman around your age. "A-are you alright, little guy?"
Little guy?
Hearing that got you to open your eyes, fighting the pain, to take in your savior. She was absolutely beautiful—perfectly tanned skin, long brunette hair falling down past her shoulders, a curvaceous body, and clothing that looked more like it'd fit on a belly dancer in an old movie than anyone in modern society, showing off as much of her cleavage, thighs, and midriff as she could get away with... Not to mention, showing off the fact that she was at least 60 feet tall, if not more. "I-I... whuh...? Habuh... I-I mean, I-I'm fine, I'm... o-okay..."
"You don't sound it." She leaned down to pick you up, her breasts swaying above you like mountain-sized water balloons as she gingerly picked you up, lifting you past her Amazonian figure as she takes a look at you, eyes darting across your small body... before going wide with shock. "Oh my goodness, you're...! Could you be...? I-I can't believe it, has that time finally come?"
"H-huh?"
"A-apologies, but I must bring you to the queen at once. Promise not to fall out, will you?"
"Fall out of wh—whoop!" Without another word, she placed you right into her cleavage, her boobs compressing around you like the softest pillows you'd ever felt—pillows that began to bounce and jiggle about as she began not just walking, but running down the path at a faster pace than before. Thankfully, this woman had made you nice and snug in her bosom, such that none of the jostling loosened you. "Wh-what do you mean, your queen?"
"No time to tell you now, sir," she answered "I need to get you to her now!" She didn't respond to anything else you said, as the path gave way to a massive town—well, massive to you. To her, it would be more like your typical medieval village, with stonework buildings and open-air stalls with a massive castle ahead. From your cleavage seating, you could see the other residents of this little town—more giantesses, all with comparable boobs, butts, or both to your savior, and just as revealing clothes of all styles. Some waved at her as she passed, a few asked her what the rush was, and a few seemed to notice you and gasp lightly. Just what was it about you, some normal guy with the worst luck you could think of, that got all these towering beauties so excited? "We're almost there, sir," the giantess said, "Just hang tight."
"A-am doing that..."
Within moments, she entered the castle, talking briefly with some (lightly-)armored guards before entering the throne room, where the queen was sitting—wearing clothes similar to those of your savior, only with borders intricately laced with gold, and gemstones placed in the most tantalizing spots. She sat up when you entered, eyeing the other giantess curiously. "Helesa, sister, what brings you here so urgently? The ursine haven't been acting up in the mountains again, have they?"
"No, no, my queen, nothing of the sort," she answered, delicately extracting you from her cleavage and holding you up. "In fact, it was while walking back that I found this."
The queen leaned in close to look at you, and gasped. "Oh! My goodness... could it be?"
"...C-could it be what?" you finally gained the courage to ask, "I-I... I have no idea what's going on here... Y-you both look beautiful, by the way."
"Do we? Why, thank you." she smiled and bowed her head at that, and you heard Helesa giggle behind you. "I suppose you are unfamiliar with this realm. My name is Tasenne, Queen of the nation of Mammar. My sister Telesha is the one who rescued you, and..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DielloB (UN: dellobenetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mackenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2328209-Giantess-Universe/cid/J657CJR4H-Sent-to-a-World-of-Gentle-Giantesses