*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hit the Spot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2327216-Stinky-and-the-Magical-Toot-Fruit/cid/P6FVDVLSD-Hit-the-Spot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Clide
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2327216
Join Stinky in one of five strange and gassy adventures!
Chapter #1

Hit the Spot

    by: Clide
It was just past noon, and Elueze Robins - otherwise known as Stinky - was spending time at the grocery store with her best friend, a boy named Sam.

The two decided to have lunch at the deli department’s dining area, since they were both starting to feel a little famished. After getting their orders and sitting down at their table, Stinky quickly finished her meal.

She gave her stomach a soft pat. “Man, I’m still hungry!”

“Still?” Sam replied with a chuckle. “Stinky, you just had a large meatball sub, isn’t that enough?”

“I thought so, but I’m still not full!” She answered with a chuckle of her own. “I think I need something else that’ll hit the spot.”

Sam, still in the middle of his own meal, took another bite before continuing the conversation. “Do you want something else from the deli?”

Stinky shook her head. “Nah, I can just grab myself a snack. Tell you what, I’ll go look around the store and meet you back here once I got something.”

“Are you going to have enough to pay for it?”

“Yup!” Stinky assured with a sharp nod. “I still have some leftover allowance money!”

Sam smiled. “OK. See you in a bit, Stinky.”

Stinky then stood from her chair and made her way out of the deli section as she headed for the main grocery aisles.

As she strolled through each of the aisles, Stinky let out the occasional fart to accompany the sound of her footsteps.

Bbbrrppp!
BRAAAP!
Bbrraaaapphhhhttt…

Stinky got her nickname from the fact that she was rather flatulent, on account of being a Stinker. Stinkers were a type of person born with a strange internal organ known as an “Expandix,” which both produced and stored copious amounts of natural gas. This was something that Stinkers could control for the most part, however. With some exceptions, this increased amount of flatulence wasn’t often a hindrance on any Stinker’s life. Stinky very much included.

In fact, Stinky quite enjoyed her rather boisterous abilities, embodying the phrase “loud and proud” to a T.

BBBBBBRRRRrrrrraaaaappphhht…!

“Whew!” Stinky laughed as she fanned her butt. “That sub gave me more gas than I thought it would. That’s the sign of real good food!”

Shortly after this, Stinky heard her stomach growl.

Grrrrr….

“Still, I wish it was enough to fill me up, though,” she said with a sigh.

Stinky was a bit gluttonous, even for a girl her age, and it was difficult for her to keep a lid on her appetite at times. She had hoped that, after getting herself a quick snack, that would be enough to satisfy her.



This is where you will get one last reminder of the following scenarios to choose from!

Scenario 1: Magical Bean Burrito
Stinky eats a bean burrito, but one of the beans is a magic bean that causes her to become so flatulent that she is slowly expanding as she gets more and more full of gas, eventually resulting in her floating up towards the clouds, where she can potentially find something strange.

Scenario 2: Bag of Jellybeans
Stinky eats a bag of magical jelly beans that results in her farts having a different effect every time, depending on the flavor. Each jellybean results in one magical fart, and multiple jellybeans at a time results in these farts occurring in an uncertain order.

Scenario 3: Bean Salad
Stinky eats a bean salad made from magical beans that, upon eating it, makes each of her farts progressively stronger, so she must choose her farts wisely.

Scenario 4: Bowl of Chili
Stinky eats a bowl of chili with magical beans that results in her farts to become under the control of an imp-like creature who calls himself Nyar, and she must break the magical hold he has on her flatulence if she wants control back.

Scenario 5: Coffee (Coffee Beans)
Stinky drinks a cup of coffee made with magical coffee beans that result in her farts becoming contagious, giving others around her excessive gas. Stinky must control her farts and help stop the spread of this farting epidemic.


Now, which one will you go with?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clide (UN: zbclide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clide has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2327216-Stinky-and-the-Magical-Toot-Fruit/cid/P6FVDVLSD-Hit-the-Spot