*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325638-Shrinking-in-Wayne-Manor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2325638
You shrink inside Wayne Manor and have to try to survive around the male giant residents

You shrink inside Wayne Manor and have to try to survive around the male giant residents

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Free gift points for each chapter added (that isn't just a choice chapter). You do not need any knowledge of the DC comics universe to read or add on to this interactive. Literally just ripping off the characters here and running with it. This is a fetish story focusing on M/M interactions with size differences (micro/macro, shrinking, growing, vore, etc.). There are also several pets in Wayne manor that can be included in routes. Here's a brief description of some of the Wayne family members for this story:

Alfred Pennyworth - Bruce's butler and father figure, very proper Englishman who used to be in the military and preps all the meals.

Bruce Wayne - aka Batman, the father figure of the Wayne family. Very gruff and observant. World's greatest detective. Also is quite the playboy and likes to party as 'Brucie' Wayne.

Dick Grayson - He was the first robin, now he goes by Nightwing. Very flexible and outgoing. Gives a lot of physical touch. While he's often the golden ideal eldest son vibes, he also can get quite hotheaded especially arguing with people . Is very sex positive and sleeps around.

Jason Todd - He was the second robin, died on the job via the Joker, now he's a crime lord called Red Hood. He doesn't care about batman's 'no killing' rule. He came back to life via the Lazarus Pit, which means that the pit messed with his mind and sometimes his eyes glow green and he's overwhelmed by rage. Very trigger happy and can be cruel.

Tim Drake - He was the third robin, now is Red Robin. Arguably the most observant robin (he figured out bruce's identity when he was 9), super smart and runs on coffee. Has questionable morals sometimes, doing his own ideas first without consulting others. Likes to skateboard and photograph.

Damien Wayne - The current Robin, also Bruce's biological son with Talia Al Ghoul. He was raised in the League of Assassins and taught how to murder from an early age before being sent to live with his father. As such, he often lacks empathy for humans and is still being taught basic morals. However, Damien also has quite the soft spot for animals and is constantly bringing more pets into Wayne manor.

(Feel free to also reference any of the other relevant DC comics characters in routes such as Superman or Superboy as you wish, these are just the main focus. However if you end up one on one with some other character you should either return to a Wayne within a few chapters or perish within a few chapters- don't just make this interactive into a new thing)

The first choice of this interactive will be picking the ages of these characters / who is present in the manor. The aged up route will have everyone 18 and should contain no underage content- but the other routes are fair game.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325638-Shrinking-in-Wayne-Manor