*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322678-The-Boy-Who-Couldnt-Stop-Growing/cid/D4XMMCZ32-Brady-changes-at-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2322678
A teenage boy starts a never-ending growth spurt.
This choice: Brady has a growth spurt at school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Brady changes at school.

    by: rpdr fan
**Chapter 5: Unforeseen Growth**

The morning sun filtered through Brady's window, gently rousing him from sleep. Stretching lazily, he swung his legs out of bed and stood up, feeling the cool floor beneath his feet. Glancing at the mirror, he breathed a sigh of relief to see that he was still the same height as yesterday—6’2”.

"Maybe that growth spurt was a one-time thing," Brady muttered to himself, a mix of relief and caution in his voice.

Downstairs, Brady joined his family for breakfast, the familiar routine comforting him. Mrs. Thompson had prepared a hearty meal, and Brady ate with a newfound appetite, eager to put the uncertainties of the past days behind him.

At school, Brady settled into his morning classes, trying to focus on catching up after the distractions of his recent growth. The hours passed uneventfully until the bell rang for lunch.

As Brady stood up from his desk, he felt a strange sensation—a slight tightness in his shoes, a subtle pull in his clothes. He dismissed it at first, attributing it to the lingering effects of his recent growth spurt.

During lunch, Brady felt the discomfort grow more pronounced. His shoes felt painfully tight, and his sleeves seemed to be creeping up his arms. He adjusted his collar nervously, aware of the curious glances from his classmates.

In his next class, the sensation intensified. Brady shifted uncomfortably in his seat, feeling a sudden surge of heat coursing through his limbs. With a muffled rip, his shirt split down the back, unable to contain the rapid growth of his broadening shoulders and lengthening torso.

Gasps filled the classroom as Brady stood up abruptly, towering over his classmates at a staggering 6’10”. His pants strained at the seams, threatening to give way as his legs elongated and muscles swelled beneath the fabric.

"Brady, what’s happening?" Alex whispered, eyes wide with shock.

"I—I don’t know," Brady managed to say, his voice strained with effort as he struggled to comprehend the sudden and uncontrollable growth.

The teacher hurriedly escorted Brady out of the classroom, guiding him to a quieter space away from the startled stares and murmured questions. Brady stood there, breathing heavily, trying to make sense of the overwhelming changes happening to his body.

Hours later, Brady found himself sitting in the principal’s office, his torn clothes replaced with a spare set from the lost and found. His family had been called, and Brady waited nervously for them to arrive, his mind racing with questions and fears.

When his parents arrived, their expressions a mix of concern and bewilderment, Brady struggled to explain what had happened. Together with the school staff, they discussed possible causes and next steps, but no one could offer a clear explanation for Brady's sudden and unpredictable growth.

As they drove home, Brady sank into silence, his thoughts consumed by the uncertainty of his future. How could he navigate this new reality? What would happen if the growth continued?

That evening, surrounded by the comforting presence of his family, Brady tried to find solace in their love and support. They assured him they would find answers, that they would face whatever challenges lay ahead together.

But deep down, Brady knew that his life had changed irrevocably, and the road ahead would be filled with obstacles he had never imagined.

You have the following choices:

1. Brady grows the next day at dinner.

*Noteb*
2. Brady grows in his sleep.

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rpdr fan (UN: royalroyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rpdr fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322678-The-Boy-Who-Couldnt-Stop-Growing/cid/D4XMMCZ32-Brady-changes-at-school