*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kitchen escapade
  2. Futuro and his new life!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321525-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Shrink-story/cid/Y6Q2SF4LX-Kitchen-escapade
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2321525
This is going to be a story about The quins and their adventures with their tiny tutor
This choice: He decides to run to the kitchen and make a message using crumbs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kitchen escapade

    by: Tepigis12
The Nakano apartment was a terrain of the unfamiliar and the oversized for the newly minuscule Futuro. His heart raced as he plotted his next move. The phone was now out of reach, but he was not out of ideas. The kitchen, often a hub of activity and mess, could provide him with the means to send a message. With a deep breath, Futuro sprinted towards the kitchen, his tiny feet barely making a sound on the vast floor tiles.

As he reached the kitchen, the sheer scale of his environment struck him anew. The gaps between the tiles were like small trenches, and he had to leap over them like a hurdler in a track event. Finally, he arrived at his destination: the area underneath the dining table where the sisters often snacked and inadvertently left behind crumbs.

Futuro looked around for anything he could make a message with. The quins ,usually Itsuki, kept it very clean for the most part. Thr tricky part as come. He noticed from the corner of his eyes a couple of crumbs in the corner. He thought to himself that this was the only way. He was so small and the quins, while smart, weren't the brightest when it cam to detail. He thought about who would be the best one to try to contact.

Itsuki would see the crumbs and clean them instantly probably not seeing him at all.

Yotsuba is a bundle if joy but with her boundless energy would probably endanger him before she would notice him.

Miku was the most observant and the one you hoped would be the one to find you.

Nino was in the living room but you had no idea when she would walk to the kitchen.

Itchka was at work and not home at the moment but she wouldn't be a bad one to be found by.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Futuro yelled as he ran to the corner to collect his crumbs. He started grabbing them one by one to make a message saying "HELP" and he hoped one sister would enter soon!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tepigis12 (UN: tepigis13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tepigis12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321525-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Shrink-story/cid/Y6Q2SF4LX-Kitchen-escapade