*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The incident
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308840-Alien-Swapping-Encounter/cid/G5RQSL7SM-The-incident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2308840
Walt and Elain switch bodies after a alien possession
Chapter #1

The incident

    by: Billymand
Walter had just moved to New York City to be with a woman he had met online. Walt was lonely man who had no family nor experienced much in his life. He up until now at 20 years of age has spent most of his time indoors spending his time on the internet and keeping company to himself. He had grown up an orphan in an orphanage. Walt is a 5’10 nice looking but very thin man, he has a very innocent demeanor and is almost asexual.

Ellie is similar to Walt in her demeanor and also similarly has no family, she moved to New York City at age 18 to pursue an art career. She is asexual a feminist and extremely ambitious. She is a 5’10 blonde and also extremely thin. She is self proclaimed asexual.

Walt and Ellie had known briefly on the internet and impulsively decided to attempt a relationship, Walt uplifted his entire life to move from California to NYC and Ellie took the risk letting a stranger live in her apartment for a week until his lease began the next month.

After a week however Ellie had decided she was above Walt. That he was not worldly enough or powerful enough to be a suitable partner of his. Their relationship was about to end horribly when suddenly in Ellie’s room they both freeze and are awaken by a bright light. Walt and Ellie are visited by grey aliens. The aliens stand tall looming over them.

Suddenly another flash appears and the aliens pull out a device. A white small device that appeared like two laying triangles touching at their tips. Suddenly instead of deep paralyzing fear both Walt and Ellie felt they instead felt complete indifference. They were now inhabiting the bodies of the tall grey aliens. They looked around and could not move. But they did notice these new bodies had strange vision with a larger field of view.

They witnessed the two aliens inhabiting their bodies begin to undress and slowly caress each others bodies. Walt and Ellie both being asexual had never done this before. They had never even seen each other naked. From the bodies of the aliens they seemed to have almost telekinesis or an understanding they they were thinking the same thoughts. Except now their shared thoughts were completely analyalytical. Walt and Ellie knew thought

“interesting, this is the first we see each other naked yet we feel complete indifference. No shock, embarrassment, or lust, betray, concern for the invasion of privacy. It would seem these new bodies and brains do not feel for things like that. We both have completely analytical objective shared thought. Robotic.”

The aliens in their bodies began to kiss, they moaned, they had continued this foreplay for an hour and then began sex which also lasted a long time until eventually Walt’s body had came inside Ellie’s and they lay in the position.

“It would seem that since these alien creature are unable to feel emotions like lust or reproduce sexually they have possessed our bodies just for the experience. We have been used.” The shared consciousness of Walt and Ellie thought.

Suddenly the large flash occurred again and Walt and Ellie were back in their bodies. Walt was still naked lying on top of Ellie slightly erect and inside her. They had just witness each other loose their virginity. They analytical thought process was still within then. They showed no shock for what had just happened to them. No anger fear or embarrassment etc.
They simply got out of the position and cleaned themselves off. Naked still they got up to inspect the two triangular body switching devices the aliens had left behind.

“Walt look, they left two behind, did you see how it functioned? It looks like they simply angle this thing at each two peoples heads and in, I don’t know, 3 seconds the switch is made.”

“I noticed that exactly. You think it will still function with just us humans? I mean do you want to test this out? You and me now?”

“I feel strange, not myself, but I think for the sake of science and the immensity of such potentially powerful devices we have now we should test them out.”

“I’m glad you have come to that conclusion, I feel the exact same way myself. “

Walt and Ellie only took one of the devices and stood in line of it to where the switch would occur. Just like how they calculated it would work it did. Walt looked down to his body only to see Ellie’s beautiful breast and flat vagina. Ellie looked down to see Walt’s muscular frame and penis. They both felt their bodies and new sensations. Walt grasped at his breast and caressed his vagina. He ran his fingers slowly at his round smooth face and long blonde hair. Ellie felt Walt’s angular and sharp face, his curly messy hair. She felt his abs and flex his arms feeling the noticibly stronger frame. She then felt her penis and could feel the male hormones making her aroused now creating an erection. She looked at Walt caressing her breast and stared with so much interest at her breast, how they could now evoke this strange butterfly emotion within her made her horny. She felt her new penis grow larger and she grew hornier not even touching her penis just experiencing the moment. Until eventually she ccouldnt even be passive with her erection and it flexed and she felt herself flexing it for the first time as she reached peak erection. She slowly put her hand on it. Walt watched from her body with the same curiosity as he was now very interested the sight. Feeling the same butterflies. He had one hand over both his breast and another covering his vagina that he was feeling slightly but not yet doing anything masturbatory. Ellie grabbed a hold of her new penis and rubbed the tip. She felt immense pleasure from it and did it over and over faster and faster when she felt for a moment she might come. She had a moment of realization. She did not want to masturbate. She stopped herself. Walt in her body was watching this all bitting his lip crossing his legs tightly . She then spoke to Walt.

“We should probably get dressed . See what we will do with this in the morning . “

“Agreed. Do you want to sleep the night in each others bodies? I think I want to, and when we wake we will be assured this was not just some strange nightmare or wet dream. It will keep us objective.”

“Yes, I agree”

You have the following choices:

1. The next morning.

*Noteb*
2. Alternative Morning.

*Noteb*
3. Alternative Morning

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billymand (UN: billymand00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Billymand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308840-Alien-Swapping-Encounter/cid/G5RQSL7SM-The-incident