*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300725-Fate-Body-Swaps/cid/SWXN8RQ4B-Illya-with-Spartacus-body
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2300725
Collection of body swap, possession, and transformation stories set across the Nasu-verse
This choice: Illya with Spartacus' body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Illya with Spartacus' body

    by: Joe
Before Baobhan and Spartacus could do anything, they heard someone shout at them which prompted them to stop what they were doing. It was none other than Illya with Spartacus' body!

"I finally found you!" Illya said.

"Crap! It's the brat!" Baobhan said.

"Hello little one, I apologize if my body oppresses you for I am a man of rebellion." Spartacus said.

"Just give me my body back!" Illya said.

"I'm working on it okay!" Baobhan said. "Maybe if we try to bump into each other again. Nah, we should just detach our heads and wing it."

Without hesitation, Spartacus ran toward the two, hoping that it will cause the heads to pop off and swap them back. Luckily with his will, the berserker managed to force the two girls fall and all of their heads popped off. Each head landed on the ground as their headless bodies tried looking for their heads.

"Hey! What was that for?" Baobhan said.

"Waiting is oppression!" Spartacus said.

"Body! I'm over here! Please pick me up!" Illya cried.

"You idiot! They got no ears!" Baobhan said.

"Such thinking is oppressive!" Spartacus said.

"Oh shut up!" Baobhan said.

After much chaos, the bodies did eventually pick up a head. It ended with...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300725-Fate-Body-Swaps/cid/SWXN8RQ4B-Illya-with-Spartacus-body