*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Charged and ready
  2. The Tables have turned
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/XQ96SSHRX-Charged-and-ready
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2299601
Visit a world where all humans shrunk and are at the mercy of their far bigger pokemon
This choice: The Power Plant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Charged and ready

    by: punkachu
The Power plant (hopefully obviously) will focus on Electric Types

Rachel the Alpha Raichu
Look its not like Rachel WANTED to end up in charge of power substation 32-B. But the region NEEDS power to maintain a lot of the infrastructure. Human's being...no longer in charge doesn't change that. So, she had begun keeping this powerplant running, with some help getting set up by Junko and the other Alphas in the region... but she has to work almost all day, and she uses so, so much power...if it weren't for Sam, her former trainer turned pet, she'd never be able to rebuild charge frequently enough to keep things running...

Nox the Toxtricity
Nox never had a trainer, technically he's a wild pokemon. But when Rachel put the word out that she needed Electric-type pokemon to keep the station running, and Junko announced she'd make sure that food, water, and shelter would be provided to anyone who volunteered to do so, He pretty quickly made himself at home. And started picking on one of the Human Workers who had still stuck around at the power plant after shrinking.

Fluff the Flaafy
Fluff doesn't know the first thing about power-stations or alphas or electrical output or...anything else like that. But she knows that her trainer Lena was traveling with her when the shrinking happened, and that she couldn't get back to their home safely. So she joined up with the power station crew to keep her 12 year old, former master safe in one of the campers that Junko had given to the power station...

Needles the Jolteon
Needles has never been one to run out of energy, electrical or otherwise, and that trait has made him an asset to the Power station. The fact that he's also a hyper-active dunce who drags around his former trainer Rei along with him wherever he goes? Thats...less of an asset and more of a nuisance.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rachel

*Noteb*
2. Nox

*Noteb*
3. Fluff

*Noteb*
4. Needles

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/XQ96SSHRX-Charged-and-ready