*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nightmares.
  2. Let's Go...
  3. Other Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/TW67ZL3X8-Nightmares
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2299601
Visit a world where all humans shrunk and are at the mercy of their far bigger pokemon
This choice: Pikachu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nightmares.

    by: punkachu
No. No he can't be here again! Tommy struggled in the tight bindings of the Joltik webbing, the yellow bug was hanging over his head, its jaws dripping with drool as the smell as hot copper burned out. He could feel his energy draining.

Suddenly a firm pressure pressed down on him and the dream was gone, replaced with...a set dirt-caked pawpads pressing him into a mattress. A voice boomed from overhead. "Tommy, Tommy calm down your having a nightmare again!"

And he's back in hi-... in Spark's room now actually. The Pikachu was pinning him under one of his hind paws up against the mattress. The room itself, which up until the great shrinking had in fact been Tommy's, was very clearly themed around pokemon. Well one specific pokemon honestly. Perhaps embarrassingly given who ended up "protecting" him, the entire room was themed around Pikachus. Everything from the sheets on the bed to the light fixtures were themed around Pikachu. Even the headboard of the bed was designed to look like the ears of a pikachu. Sparks had found this hilarious...and was never really one to let his new "trainers" apparent idolization of his species go.

"Arceus, I thought you were gonna have a heart attack or something." Spark's voice rang out from above him like thunder as the paw was lifted away. "Maybe Mom's right, we should have a psychic type try poking around in there to help you out. This is the third night in a row, buddy!"

"t-the last time you had a psychic type poke around in my head, you had that Espeon from Manorhouse mess with my head so I'd like your paws."

"I keep telling you, no I didn't! If you like my paws thats something to do with yo-"

"there is no way I liked it alread-"

Sparks sighs and drops his hind paw back on top of Tommy. "Pet's don't interrupt their masters, Tommy."

"...s-sorry."

"Anyway, your awake now and it's pretty much morning. Let's get some breakfast and we can figure out what we're gonna do about the nightmare's after."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jen is awake, downstairs and cooking

*Noteb*
2. Jen is still asleep.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/TW67ZL3X8-Nightmares